So now it begins, Dolphins vs. Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So now it begins, Dolphins vs. Bills

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The week of preparation has finally come, and the Bills are looking on fire, the dolphins defense can hold them if they play up to their ability, Madison getting torched a few times wasnt a good sign....at least we got out of that game relatively injury-free....so how should we approach the bills?

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
The week of preparation has finally come, and the Bills are looking on fire, the dolphins defense can hold them if they play up to their ability, Madison getting torched a few times wasnt a good sign....at least we got out of that game relatively injury-free....so how should we approach the bills?

My concern at the moment is our pass D. bledsoe is probably licking his chops now. Our run D has come back, the O was better and even spec teams. Hopefully our pass d will be better next week. Wow, better be...............

From what I've seen of Bills/Jags...stopping Henry won't help stop their Offense. They have a true balance there...and if you commit to one...they'll burn you on the other.

Their D is also still dominating, allowing 17 points:
7 points with their backups
A field Goal
And 7 points after a terrible fake punt...and 3 goal line stands (Brunell scored on the 4th try).

It won't be easy to get points...so our D has to play tough.

Originally posted by dolphan
From what I've seen of Bills/Jags...stopping Henry won't help stop their Offense. They have a true balance there...and if you commit to one...they'll burn you on the other.

Their D is also still dominating, allowing 17 points:
7 points with their backups
A field Goal
And 7 points after a terrible fake punt...and 3 goal line stands (Brunell scored on the 4th try).

It won't be easy to get points...so our D has to play tough.
very true dolphan...and The Jags, like dumbasses, kept 8 in the box the whole game...you'd think they'd get the idea after Bledsoe's keeps burning them:lol:

We're coming down for a visit folks :D

Typ0, your fantasy team in the Big Money league isn't doing so well.

I scored 120 points and Vinateri still playing. :)

Back
Top Bottom