So proud of my team. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So proud of my team.

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
Hey guys,

First off just let me say how proud i am of my team right now. I have watched every game this year thanks to my best friend (sunday ticket). We have lost some heartbreakers (Bills, Pats, etc.) but have also won some nailbiters.

As i watched yesterday, i was almost reduced to tears. I cant describe it. I was just so impressed with this teams character. Guys like Channing Crowder stepped up huge. Gus Frerotte played an excellent game not just passing the ball, but moving around in the pocket and reading the defense. Zach was his typical self. Bottom line, it was a great team effort. Everybody did what they had to do, and that to me is the best kind of football.

My final thought on the game however, is that Schottenheimer's lack of respect for our team is what cost them the game. I mean think about it, they still only lost by 2. In the 2nd quarter, they had a 4th down conversion that was botched in which they were in field goal range. Had he kicked it, it could have been a different game. Regardless, that is in the past, and the W is all that matters.

I couldn't be prouder of our team.

Back
Top Bottom