so say we get brees and two quality offensive lineman.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

so say we get brees and two quality offensive lineman..

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
do we draft defense? i would love to see holmes from ohio state in miami..the guy looks like steve smith...this year is looking up already finfans..thanx saban

Wallace758 said:
do we draft defense? i would love to see holmes from ohio state in miami..the guy looks like steve smith...this year is looking up already finfans..thanx saban

aaaaaaah no we need defense our WRs are fine, we basicly have no good corners:wink:

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
aaaaaaah no we need defense our WRs are fine, we basicly have no good corners:wink:

Safety and LB'er would be priorities next IMO.

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:

However, with the new no contact rules and no big play WR's in our division, I'd look for o-line/linebacker/safety in the first couple rounds. Id look for our franchise LT in rd 1. Safety, maybe LSU's Landry(he could drop)in rd 2.
With our D trying to get to 3-4 look for linebacker(couple FL guys) in rd 3.

landry is staying in college. we need CB more than anything, regardless of the WRs in our division. they tore up our secondary anyway.

It would have to be the BPA, which would probably be a defender.

we need secondary work. S and CB big time. I think we are going to need a LB since i dont think we are gonna have Seau. Hopefully we can take Brees and maybe Bently in FA. I think we should look at C.Woodson too, he will be a FA, that would help our secondary, but he is expensive

If we get our QB and o-line fix in free agency then we're going defence on day one almost for sure...WR is still posible if there's someone just too good to pass on but other than that we could go alomost anywhere on defence.....at 16 we could look at Watson, Lawson or Carpenter if Huff,Greenway and Williams are all gone.

Ozzy rules!!

If we get our QB and o-line fix in free agency then we're going defence on day one almost for sure...WR is still posible if there's someone just too good to pass on but other than that we could go alomost anywhere on defence.....at 16 we could look at Watson, Lawson or Carpenter if Huff,Greenway and Williams are all gone.

Ozzy rules!!

If Alan Zematis, CB out of Penn State, is still on the board when we pick in round two I would take him in a heart beat. The only real knock on him is his lack of top end speed which could be masked easily in a zone defense.

PSUFinFan said:
If Alan Zematis, CB out of Penn State, is still on the board when we pick in round two I would take him in a heart beat. The only real knock on him is his lack of top end speed which could be masked easily in a zone defense.

he is ok, but yeah he isn't that fast. We need speed big time. We got burnt really bad last year. Zone is ok, but we need corners that can go one on one

Wallace758 said:

If we went WR... I would personally like Chad Jackson... I think he is going to move up this weekend at the combine...

FinNasty said:
If we went WR... I would personally like Chad Jackson... I think he is going to move up this weekend at the combine...

Im a big Chad Jackson fan the kid looks sick, he has great hands and he can run FAST

Anyway back to the question

Yeah We probally go defense round one AND round two in that case possibly even round 3, then Id like to see Jeremy Bloom in round 4

Alex22 said:
Im a big Chad Jackson fan the kid looks sick, he has great hands and he can run FAST

Anyway back to the question

Yeah We probally go defense round one AND round two in that case possibly even round 3, then Id like to see Jeremy Bloom in round 4
what is it with you and Bloom? I'd rather have Marshall, the kid from UCF and speaking of a Marshall, how about Richard Marshall in the 2nd round?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom