So what did you learn...and what do we do | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So what did you learn...and what do we do

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
Ok i am not totally freaking out over the saints performance yesterday. First because look at the giants schedule did you consider that they had the #1 D cause they have faced nobody other than dallas with any kind of offense. LOOK

Week 1 redskins HAHAH WHEY SUCK and cant move the ball against 11 guys on this forum

Week 2 cowboys again dallas is massively inconsistent one week score 40 next score 13 Romo is not efficient and not smart with the ball

Week 3 Tampa HAHAHA seriously they are offensively challenged BIG TIME

Week 4 KC uhhhh they are averaging like 10 points a game

Week 5 OAK please give me a break yes the beat the eagles but score 13 points in doing so and average under 10 a game

ok so look at it 5 weak teams none with very good offensive lines so it was easy to get pressure i think the giants didnt game plan well enough and thought they could just do their thing. Well they ran into a very good offensive team with a bye week so 2 weeks to prepare for you while you only had 5 days to prep for them.

Are the saints elite YES they are and are efficient and disciplined on O..and are very solid on D. Are they scary well on paper they are.....are they invincible UHHH NO.

they look very similar to a colts team we had beat. I think with our new found ability to quick strike deep and our unreal running attack will have us in the game. Have a similar game plan control the ball keep them honest and hope our D can make a few plays i dont mean turnovers i mean just getting them off the field. WE have had time to prep i think Henne will have progressed more i think his rapport with his receivers will have gotten better. And i think if there was ever a time to bring out more of the wildcat now is the time.

Am i scared of the saints NO....but i do realize it will take great execution and intensity from our team and hopefully a rocking crowd can help. We will have to throw the kitchen sink at them but if we bring our physical style of play we should be able to stay in this and pull out a win sending notice to the NFL.

so what did i take the giants arent as good as they seemed due to a weak schedule and the saints are good and dont make mistakes. We will have to play a great game but it is very possible that we can win. Get the crowd rocking and make a play or two and who knows what will happen.

I agree, if the Fins had to play in the dome, I would give us little chance of a victory, but playing at home in the heat and humidity plus the croud on our side, it's 50/50 right now from my view. If the Fins keep it close it will be a hard road for the saints, If the get out to a 2-3 TD lead by the end of the 1st qt. then the croud is out of it and the saints will have their way.
I think the saints D is use to playing with Huge leads which allows them to pin back their ears and go after the QB with the secondary playing ball hawk. if we keep it close with the running game and good ball control drives this game could come down to the wire.

Back
Top Bottom