So what has changed so much that the media is Hatin on us? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So what has changed so much that the media is Hatin on us?

chumbucket

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I feel like the big brother who gets to pick oh his brother but when anybody else does it pisses me off. Really what has changed so much from last year? We were in the middle of the pack and probably will be again so why all the "Miami will suck and be in the bottom this year talk." Really!!?? We probably will be a little better than last year. Probably no playoffs in sight but what the hell has changed this year that has every band wagon pundit on the bash Miami train? Is it suddenly vogue to hate a team that has been basically invisible for the last few years. I mean we are the dolphins we dont really do anything to piss anybody off. Not that thats a good thing but WTF has changed????

because of reggie bush, he is a big hollywood star and they know the fins are gettin alot of hype because of reggie. They take shots at whatever ppl are talking about.

I just think its funny that we haven't been relevant in a long time. (i wish that were different ) and suddenly BAM! haters.

I just think its funny that we haven't been relevant in a long time. (i wish that were different ) and suddenly BAM! haters.

Reading Pro Football Talk, Mike Florio in paticular, is embarrassing to be a Dolphins fan. They will find the smallest little detail, and blow it WAY out of proportion. Like this recent news, about us piping crowd noise because of the Patriot fans in the stands. They say "and Dolphins fans wonder why they are ranked 29th." So apparantly, the number of fans in the stands makes us one of the worst teams in the NFL. It has NOTHING to do with the players we have on the field.

Its because we have been trying to make a lot of unsucessful moves. It doesnt help that ESPN is based in Connecticut and suck on the Pats and Jets B%lls. Once they get going the rest of the media thinks its a story and compound it. When we stick our foot down Tom Jacksons throat for that BS laugh fest after we beat the Pats, Houston and SD (and we will), Watch how quick they start stroking the fins. This is a 7-9 team that has made the biggest change on offense and got rid of father time and added speed and a spread system. With the D primed to repeat we will be in the race. Now on the other hand they should be making fun of the Bengals and Browns but you know the second year kid McKoy is Jesus and is going to win the Division over the Steelers and Ravens according to Warren Sapp on NFL network yesterday. So there is the smart media for you.

It's the power of the media. So many different media outlets now combined with only limited or common knowledge of each NFL team = the negative response you've seen.

Tom Jackson thinking Channing Crowder is still on the team (while calling him Chowder while he's at it) is 100% proof of my point above.

because of reggie bush, he is a big hollywood star and they know the fins are gettin alot of hype because of reggie. They take shots at whatever ppl are talking about.

Am I missing something...You think because Reggie Bush is one of the reasons for the negative pub surrounding this team???

Reggie Bush has absolutely nothing to do with it. It has EVERYTHING to do with the front office's shenanigans during the offseason when they pursued Harbaugh (and failed) and treated Sparano like a red-headed stepchild; then had to re-treat, lick their wounds and give Sparano a 'contract extension.'

Ross and Ireland's handling of that entire situation cast this organization in the most unflattering light possible. Check that...they made the organization look like the laughingstock of the league.

Back
Top Bottom