So whats with this 49ers beating us thang??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So whats with this 49ers beating us thang???

whiners

altuogh i dont think the 9ers are as good as some do, the reason i think we'll lose is coz of being away on a short week.

also no monday night winning team (as we will be after the colts game this week) has gone on to win the following sunday.

but i hope we buck the trend. :monkey:

Fins vs. Fortywhiners

First, lets beat INDY. Must not overlook a team with nothing to lose. They are going to pull out all stops against us. Fake punts, fake field goals, onside kicks, flea flickers, and going for it on fourth downs are all possibilities with a team that has nothing to lose. Beat them first and then lets worry about the niners.

Next, our defense must step up huge against the niners. I have no doubt in our ability to score on them. However, stopping their running game will be huge if we want to beat them. Lets not forget that Miami has done well on the road. Nevertheless, they need to take the crowd out of it early on and force J. Garcia into some interceptions. We led the league in INT's last year and we need to stop that run so Sutain and Madison can sit back and pick some off. There is not one team in the NFL that is head and shoulders better than the Dolphins. We can beat each and every team it is just a matter of execution. I know the Rams slaughtered us, but that was on the turf, after two hard fought wins against Oak. and Tenn., and the fins played poorly. We can beat them. Our D. is better than anyone they have faced. It is a matter of heart. If we play with maximum intencity then we will not have any trouble. If we come out with our fins between our legs then they will light us up.

Lets get some payback for Marino. The niners cost him a SB so every time we play them we need to kick their

I know what it is like to be a fin fan in a hostile environment. I went to the Tenn. game on opening night and I cheered as loud as I could. Any true fin fan will support them faithfully at the Niners game, INDY game, or any other game.

P.S. Go Jay Fiedler, I like him and so should you

i almost went to

the dolphin/49er superbowl, they wanted a $1000 for endzone tickets. i thought tv was better anyway! :D

Re: i almost went to

Originally posted by dolfan06
the dolphin/49er superbowl, they wanted a $1000 for endzone tickets. i thought tv was better anyway! :D

Good thing you didn't go, $1000 wouldn't pay for a broken heart that day.:cry: But we still made it there if nothing else right?

yeah, it really would have hurt...........

cause i went to superbowl 17, 2 years before and they lost that one too! :(

yeah, it was even worse............

cause the fins led at half time and we were sitting in a washington sector, and did we get dumped on at the end of the game, PAYBACK AS THEY SAY IS A BITCH!!!!!!! :fire:

theisman didn't do much..........

but riggins killed us! got to see one of the fins, fulton walker, run back a kick off!:D

Yeah, John Riggins was a running back Juggernaut! totally unstoppable, won't be many more like him. What a bulldozer.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom