So where are those Tannehill supporters? | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So where are those Tannehill supporters?

Part of me wanted Moore to play in the second half so the point could be made yet again....

Let him play behind those guards and with that running game...im fine with it...the contact has caught up with ryan...its showing now

This staffs failed us...the oc boots him into a clean wilkerson for a sack...im done with lazor too...hes a joke...fire the oc fire the dc fire the hc and the oline coach...our guard play is just tragic

Cant run the ball cant protect the qb cant stop the run cant pressure the qb...complete 2015 failure

Let him play behind those guards and with that running game...im fine with it...the contact has caught up with ryan...its showing now

This staffs failed us...the oc boots him into a clean wilkerson for a sack...im done with lazor too...hes a joke...fire the oc fire the dc fire the hc and the oline coach...our guard play is just tragic

Cant run the ball cant protect the qb cant stop the run cant pressure the qb...complete 2015 failure

The contact..that is what I have been saying today. He has happy feet with a huge contract.
HE will not sacrifice himself in vain. This team is terrible. He cannot carry it. I would not either if I was him.

This team is blowing protections all over the place...like i said play matt moore...lock us up a top 5 pick...im down with it

All the anti tanehill trolls should be banned. Same thing every week, nonsense know nothing garbage. The line was horrible. The play calling was worse. Running the ball 10 times and passing 40 when you can't block? Refusing to go under center? Lazor is garbage, philbin is garbage, the defense is the worst we have had pretty much ever. 1 sack in 4 games? Seriously? That must be because the quarterback sucks right?

How many third and longs were we gonna let him get blasted on before you keep a te in to block? Watching the guard double and outside rusher and let the lber shoot the a gap all game....this staff is unprepared every week.

Exactly. How many shots does a guy have to take before he starts to get rattled. We are lucky he lasted this long...

I truly wish we could have one of these anti Tannehill folks take just one snap behind this line,
Wonder who would feel comfortable doing so. I mean the line is fine, it's just Tannehill sucks,
Right?

This team cant run block either...that guard play is just horrific both phases...the delayed blitzers once we declare are just murdering the offense every time...so many holes

Both these coordinators are a joke too

Just simplfy it, block down and keep the center of the pocket clean, put a te or a rb in the back field for the edge rushers...**** the jets don't even have good speed outside rushers like the bills do but we double DEs with guards and let people through the middle untouched. It's so bad I don't know if the players are that stupid or just the coaches.

Not like it matters...27 points to a crap offense.

If we dont double those des they go thru our guards like a hot knife thru butter...the guard play is absolutely killing us...on o at least

The mike lb play is not even there neither are the des...this team is just flat awful...and theres no in house ways to fix it...

Tannehill is a top ten QB. Elite. Brady is declining.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

The Best "the kid" just needs 4 more years to sniff the playoffs....

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

The Best "the kid" just needs 4 more years to sniff the playoffs....

Why don't you go sniff some more glue? ;-)

All the anti tanehill trolls should be banned. Same thing every week, nonsense know nothing garbage. The line was horrible. The play calling was worse. Running the ball 10 times and passing 40 when you can't block? Refusing to go under center? Lazor is garbage, philbin is garbage, the defense is the worst we have had pretty much ever. 1 sack in 4 games? Seriously? That must be because the quarterback sucks right?

How many third and longs were we gonna let him get blasted on before you keep a te in to block? Watching the guard double and outside rusher and let the lber shoot the a gap all game....this staff is unprepared every week.

This was a thread I made last year. Someone bumped it. Crazy that it is still relevant today.. what does that say about the state of the Dolphins QB situation?

Exactly. How many shots does a guy have to take before he starts to get rattled. We are lucky he lasted this long...

I truly wish we could have one of these anti Tannehill folks take just one snap behind this line,
Wonder who would feel comfortable doing so. I mean the line is fine, it's just Tannehill sucks,
Right?

Stop with the excuses... he sucks just like the rest of this team. Stop trying to rationalize that he is the only thing right about this team. Everyone on offense sucks besides Landry and everyone on defense sucks besides Jones. This team has a mental hold on most fans that borderlines insanity.

Back
Top Bottom