So where are we going to find a passrusher? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So where are we going to find a passrusher?

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Now that we have a huge hole at WR we might have to use our 1st pick on blackmon/floyd, i was thinking we were going to use it on ingram/coples, so what now? there are really no more good pass rushers available, this is getting confusing.

Now that we have a huge hole at WR we might have to use our 1st pick on blackmon/floyd, i was thinking we were going to use it on ingram/coples, so what now? there are really no more good pass rushers available, this is getting confusing.

Wimbley from the Raiders is still available. I think he was at around 20 sacks over the last two years. Hes the best passrusher outside of Mario thats available in FA.

If we can manage to bring him in with Winston I definetly think we could trade down and pick up a WR (blackmon will not be available at 8). He wont get past the browns/rams.

I think best case scenario for us would be to pick up winston/wimbley and flynn. we would then be able to address the WR position after trading back, there is no need to get a WR at 8 if blackmon is gone, there are a ton of 1st round graded WRs this year.

We can still get our pass rusher in the first round and our wide receiver in the second round or later. None of the Packers receivers were first round draft picks and they do okay.

We can still get our pass rusher in the first round and our wide receiver in the second round or later. None of the Packers receivers were first round draft picks and they do okay.

This would also work. I believe that it would be better to get Wimbley though, he's an excellent player. This would allow us to get our WR in the 1st round which would then allow us to shoot for a pass catching TE in the second, which i've read both Philbin and Irelend have major interest in addressing.

Back
Top Bottom