So Where's Brunell??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Where's Brunell???

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
All I keep reading about is how much QB M. Brunell would like to come to meet with the Miami Dolphins. I keep reading about how his first choice would be to play for the Dolphins as well....

So, where is he???...

Better yet, where are we???....

Have we even set up a meeting with him yet??....If so, I haven't heard about it. It seems like we're not interested in him anylonger IMO....

I wouldn't want to be paying Brunell as much as the Skinz have offered, but if he really wants to play in Miami, it may not take that much to sign him either. So, what's the deal here???....

PHINZ RULE!!!:cool:

I don't think Brunell is coming here. I have heard that Miami interests him but Washington is definitely the front runner at this point.

According to PBP

The link

While an NFL source disputed a published report of the terms of the Redskins' proposal, contract negotiations are ongoing. The Jaguars also have not granted Brunell permission to talk with the Dolphins, something Steinberg hopes will happen soon.

The Jags are only letting him speak with Was. I guess they figure they can get more from was or at the very least drive up the price for Brunell.

I think in the end, he'll end up getting released or traded for something like a condtional 3rd or something. There's too much somescreens going on and way too much conflicting stories.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
All I keep reading about is how much QB M. Brunell would like to come to meet with the Miami Dolphins. I keep reading about how his first choice would be to play for the Dolphins as well....

So, where is he???...

Have we even set up a meeting with him yet??....If so, I haven't heard about it. It seems like we're not interested in him anylonger IMO....

I wouldn't want to be paying Brunell as much as the Skinz have offered, but if he really wants to play in Miami, it may not take that much to sign him either. So, what's the deal here???....

Jaguars are only allowing teams to talk to Brunell IF that team has a trade and contract proposal to offer. We haven't made an offer, so they haven't allowed a meeting.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

So, where is he???...

:lol: Blitz...I expect all that humble pie coming from Brunell, was coming from a man that thought he was gonna be kicking horse turds down U.S.17 this coming march don't you?

20 mil offers, would kinda make you hush your mouth about playing cheap for the team right down the road.:D

Why Brunell aint interested. One answer play for the Redskins: Gibbs more money
play for the Dolphins: Wanny less money
What would you pick if you were on the trading block if you did'nt have a favorite team?

if i had a house and family in florida and wanted the best chacne to win the superbowl next year, i'd take wanny less money

but i'm not sure theres much interest from us. we will not part with our 1st, nor should we, and we dont have a second, they wont take our 3rd, but they seem set on something this year so i doubt we end up with him but who knows.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
if i had a house and family in florida and wanted the best chacne to win the superbowl next year, i'd take wanny less money

maybe he doesn't see the finz as a super bowl contender next year, plus the skins have a better line and better recievers

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

but i'm not sure theres much interest from us. we will not part with our 1st, nor should we, and we dont have a second, they wont take our 3rd, but they seem set on something this year so i doubt we end up with him but who knows.

That and no state income tax. 20 million could make me reconsider though. With the kind of money these people make the rest of the country is considered "fly over country" anyway. There's only 360 miles difference between Jax and DC and Jax and Miami. If Brunell would have come el cheapo I would have considered him a steal.

Washington DOES NOT have a better Oline than us! They probably next to the NY Giants had the worst Oline in the league. But they do have better recievers overall with Gardner and Jacobs.

Originally posted by everardteach
Washington DOES NOT have a better Oline than us! They probably next to the NY Giants had the worst Oline in the league. But they do have better recievers overall with Gardner and Jacobs.

Washington's line has more talent than ours. Their QBs were sacked a lot last season because of their terrible protection schemes.

I don't know what we would have paid for him, but obviously none of us think anything higher then Jay and not with a 20mill signing bonus either. That said, I don't know of anyone who would turn that kind of an offer down. I think I could get over never going to the SB (as so many other QBs do) in exchange for 20mill + a mill or 2 more in salary.

I'm kind of glad actually, I'd prefer to get Ramsey to start for us or pick up Henson or Rivers in the draft.

Originally posted by Phishstix

maybe he doesn't see the finz as a super bowl contender next year, plus the skins have a better line and better recievers

They're line isn't that much better, neither are their recievers, they're D-Line sucks, and the linebackers underachieve and overpersue. Potentially they could be losing the lone player that makes a difference in the secondary and the orginazation is going over a complete system overhaul. Then there's Snyder and those ugly a$$ uniforms.

Don't you know it's all about image nowadays, if you got ugly uniforms Taglibue won't let you play in the SB. Brunell should know that........

Back
Top Bottom