So who do we get to replace Wade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So who do we get to replace Wade?

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
As are most of you, I like the idea of signing James, Woody, Coleman, or Villarial, but what do we do about our tackle positions? Todd Wade is lokoing more and more like he will go elsewhere. Do we promote form within (if so, who? Jerman?) or do we look for outside help in someone like Vaughn Parker? I need answers people!

By the way, who would have thought that at the start of this season. Our possible longest starting person on the line will be Wade Smith, sophomore!

I already took care of that. I called Rick last nite and told him to get Woody and James now and then draft Tony Pape in the 3rd round and let him start at RT from day one. I think he'll be ready. This guy reminds me of Ron Heller. He'll get it done one way or the other.

Ozzy rules!!
p.s.btw, I'm only kidding about calling Rick

we play without tackles fake the toss to minor have ricky as the up back and hand it off to him every time so he can hit the a-gaps or throw WR screens to moss and chambers

How about Vaughn Parker? just released by Chargers

I'd rather see a run at Adam Meadows or maybe a one or two year deal with Derrick Deese.

Back
Top Bottom