So Who's going to Playoffs and SuperBowl if the Phins are playing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Who's going to Playoffs and SuperBowl if the Phins are playing?

When the Dolphins go to the Playoffs and Superbowl will you be there?

• There is no force on earth that can keep me away when they get to the Superbowl.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I will go see all Playoffs that I can and will make it to the Phins Superbowl

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I will not be able to make it to either but will turn my living room into the ten yard line.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I'm a hermaphoditic disco queen Bills,Jets,Patriots fan and will spend those days bitter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok guys,

I know this may be a slightly premature question. But, If the Phins are in the Playoffs and the Superbowl in Jacksonville. Who's going? Just imagine sitting there at the Superbowl cold beer in hand, face painted aqua and orange, wearing every piece of Dolphins sports gear you could physically fit on your frame, duffel bag full of Superbowl XXIX shirts and hats featuringf the Dolphins logo. Your chillin' out with the biggest smile on your face watching the announcers in the corner of the field chatting it up. Suddenly the stadium goes pitch black and some search lights start spinning around the stadium then you hear the stadium Announcer say "Welcome to Superbowl XXIX and now From Miami, the AFC Champion MIIIIIAAAMMMIIIII DOLLLPHINNNNSSSS!!!" and the airforce flyover commences and outruns Flipper, followed by JT, Zach, Ricky, JR, Chambers and company while all the fireworks go off."

I just got a little choked up thinking about it.

I will be there. Whether it's in Jacksonville or Nome, Alaska. I don't care what it costs, or what I have to do to go there. I'm doing the playoff thing too.

How about you?

Yea i hope they go to the superbowl this year, as long as they make it again when it's in maimi. Because what's better than home field advantage in the superbowl? Plus it's easier for people who live in florida to go to.

Im only 14, so it would b hard as hell. You see, both of my parents r Bucs fans(luckily my Bro and Sis sided wit me), and they didnt even go to the Bucs SB. But if they really did go i mite b able to convince em, or for tht matter my Godfather mite bring me, he originally got me to like the Phins... God Bless Him!:shelby:

If they get in the superbowl I'll try my best to go.

Good news everyone, I'll be deployed to Iraq by the end of January and most likely unable to watch the Super Bowl. The reason this is good news is because I'm sure that means Miami will make it and I will miss the game. This will be the first time I may not have the opportunity to watch the big game, I still hope they make it but I will be a bit aggravated at missing. I guess that's what VCRs are for.

RICKYSABEAST said:
Ok guys,

I know this may be a slightly premature question. But, If the Phins are in the Playoffs and the Superbowl in Jacksonville. Who's going? Just imagine sitting there at the Superbowl cold beer in hand, face painted aqua and orange, wearing every piece of Dolphins sports gear you could physically fit on your frame, duffel bag full of Superbowl XXIX shirts and hats featuringf the Dolphins logo. Your chillin' out with the biggest smile on your face watching the announcers in the corner of the field chatting it up. Suddenly the stadium goes pitch black and some search lights start spinning around the stadium then you hear the stadium Announcer say "Welcome to Superbowl XXIX and now From Miami, the AFC Champion MIIIIIAAAMMMIIIII DOLLLPHINNNNSSSS!!!" and the airforce flyover commences and outruns Flipper, followed by JT, Zach, Ricky, JR, Chambers and company while all the fireworks go off."

I will be there. Whether it's in Jacksonville or Nome, Alaska. I don't care what it costs, or what I have to do to go there. I'm doing the playoff thing too.

How about you?
:) :cry: :D That was B-E-A-utiful

I read an article last year on a web site, don't remember which, but it talked about a guy that only had like $200 and was trying to get a ticket. He finally got one for his $200 and got to his seat just after the National Anthem. That is my plan....get down there and buy a ticket in the parking lot. Fortunatly I can afford more than $200, so hopfully I won't miss team introductions of those AFC Champs Dolphins! :)

Man I am going no matter what. I've been a fan since I got a Dolphins bike for Christmas when I was five. The last time they were in the Superbowl I was 9. Now I'm 30! I don't care how much the tickets cost or if I have to sleep in my car! I'll get there on Thursday night and party till Monday night without stop!

RICKYSABEAST said:
Ok guys,

How about you?
For me, and I think I speak for the majority, but if the Dolphins did make the SB, I wouldn't care if it was in Japan...I'm going. You never know when they're going to make it back. It's been ages since we even appeared in one.

ETA: After reading your post again, you got me choked up too, you jerk. ;)

muscle979 said:
Good news everyone, I'll be deployed to Iraq by the end of January and most likely unable to watch the Super Bowl. The reason this is good news is because I'm sure that means Miami will make it and I will miss the game. This will be the first time I may not have the opportunity to watch the big game, I still hope they make it but I will be a bit aggravated at missing. I guess that's what VCRs are for.

Hey Muscle, your task is far more important than ANY football game.

You go, someone here will surely have the game recorded on DVD we'll get it to you! :up: :salute: :flag:

themole said:
Hey Muscle, your task is far more important than ANY football game.

You go, someone here will surely have the game recorded on DVD we'll get it to you! :up: :salute: :flag:
Off to the political/war forum I go….

The NY GIants or Redskins..Either way it's going to be a team from the AFC east:Miami, NE, Buffalo Or New York VS. Giants, Redskins, Philly..AFC east Versus NFC East..

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
The NY GIants or Redskins..Either way it's going to be a team from the AFC east:Miami, NE, Buffalo Or New York VS. Giants, Redskins, Philly..AFC east Versus NFC East..
Very Bold statement. Also a very pre-mature statement. How do you know, i dothink the AFC East will produce a SB team, but on the other hand i wouldnt b stunned if the Colts were playin in Jacksonville on SB Sunday. In the NFC i think The Packers have as good a shot as anyone.

RICKYSABEAST said:
Ok guys,

How about you?

What year championship ring is that on your avatar? It looks familiar.

Back
Top Bottom