So Who's going to Playoffs and SuperBowl if the Phins are playing? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Who's going to Playoffs and SuperBowl if the Phins are playing?

When the Dolphins go to the Playoffs and Superbowl will you be there?

• There is no force on earth that can keep me away when they get to the Superbowl.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I will go see all Playoffs that I can and will make it to the Phins Superbowl

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I will not be able to make it to either but will turn my living room into the ten yard line.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I'm a hermaphoditic disco queen Bills,Jets,Patriots fan and will spend those days bitter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard superbowl tickets are around $3000-$30,000 each. I could never afford that.

RICKYSABEAST said:
Ok guys,

I know this may be a slightly premature question. But, If the Phins are in the Playoffs and the Superbowl in Jacksonville. Who's going? Just imagine sitting there at the Superbowl cold beer in hand, face painted aqua and orange, wearing every piece of Dolphins sports gear you could physically fit on your frame, duffel bag full of Superbowl XXIX shirts and hats featuringf the Dolphins logo. Your chillin' out with the biggest smile on your face watching the announcers in the corner of the field chatting it up. Suddenly the stadium goes pitch black and some search lights start spinning around the stadium then you hear the stadium Announcer say "Welcome to Superbowl XXIX and now From Miami, the AFC Champion MIIIIIAAAMMMIIIII DOLLLPHINNNNSSSS!!!" and the airforce flyover commences and outruns Flipper, followed by JT, Zach, Ricky, JR, Chambers and company while all the fireworks go off."

I just got a little choked up thinking about it.

I will be there. Whether it's in Jacksonville or Nome, Alaska. I don't care what it costs, or what I have to do to go there. I'm doing the playoff thing too.

How about you?
:cry: ...Dude, that was nostalgic. I just pictured that and man...that would make life complete. If only I could go to the Super Bowl I'd start saving right now, but theres no way I could go. I'm only 16, no way of gettin down there.

Well...there's allways hitchhiking.

FinSinceBirth said:
Yea i hope they go to the superbowl this year, as long as they make it again when it's in maimi. Because what's better than home field advantage in the superbowl? Plus it's easier for people who live in florida to go to.
isnt jacksonville in florida??? oh yeah its that completely inaccessible part of florida i forgot:roflmao:

If the Dolphins made it to the superbowl this year, being that it will be in Jacksonville, two short hours away, there is no doubt in my mind that I'd do anything humanly possible to get tickets. :evil:

pwn3dyo said:
I heard superbowl tickets are around $3000-$30,000 each. I could never afford that.

Where did you hear that? I doubt that is true. That is rediculous. If that's the case, I don't think I'll ever attend a superbowl. I certainly don't have that kind of money!

Nevermind, strike that. I looked it up. Those prices are a little ridiculous if you ask me. I mean it is the superbowl, but damn... that's basicly saying rich people are only allowed to attend the superbowl.

That's very upsetting. The orginal post got me all excited, and now I know I would never be able to attend the superbowl. :mad:

Maybe if I sell my car...

Link to SB ticket prices

yep, basically only rich people, or people who win a trip to the superbowl for free get to go see it. Looks like the lowest ticket goes for 2,250.00 each, and thats described as "400 Level Corners". It's obsurd.

Guys,

I was the Front Office Manager of the VIP Host Hotel for Superbowl XXXV. At any time I could have gone and gotten tickets for less than a grand outside of the stadium. Just bring cash...cash and a roll of quarters to hold in your hand when you punch any muggers.

I would do or give anything to see the Dolphins play in the Super Bowl. I don't care if I'm a poor college student, I'd clean out my account, sell my car and drive straight to Jacksonville! Hell, I can always get loans :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom