So you want to win a super bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So you want to win a super bowl?

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Watching this Chiefs-Ravens game made me realize we aren’t just building a team, we have to build a team that can get through KC. Mahomes is out of this world.

Get ready for a lot of DL.

Tua needs to be elite for us to be able to get by that squad consistently. Mahomes is so good he can make a reigning MVP look irrelevant.

3 of our next 5 first round picks should be DL

We have a good head start with these corners we’ve got.

We need more than just DL. We need a premier War, gonna need another RB and another corner.

Watching this Chiefs-Ravens game made me realize we aren’t just building a team, we have to build a team that can get through KC. Mahomes is out of this world.

Get ready for a lot of DL.

Tua needs to be elite for us to be able to get by that squad consistently. Mahomes is so good he can make a reigning MVP look irrelevant.

3 of our next 5 first round picks should be DL

We have a good head start with these corners we’ve got.
I agree w you on that.. nfl qb are step up.. this is best set qb I have seen last 3 to 4 yr..Tua got be above avg for us to win afc east.. afc playoff is going be no joke this yr..

I agree w you on that.. nfl qb are step up.. this is best set qb I have seen last 3 to 4 yr..Tua got be above avg for us to win afc east.. afc playoff is going be no joke this yr..

My friend, this year isn’t the concern.

My friend, this year isn’t the concern.
Yes I know but other qb ain't going nowhere either. I feel like Tua maybe afte bye. Let him play.if Tua cant beat out Fitzpatrick.that not good at all. Resign Fitzpatrick next yr.

Always ends the same way for QBs like Jackson, Mahomes, Watson, Vick, etc.

I'm not too concerned about it currently as the Dolphins aren't even playing the same sport as the Chiefs this year or next.

We need New England's "tools" to "study" Mahomes tendencies and weakness.

I never thought I would say there is a better pure passer than Dan Marino and then Mahomes happened.

And I disagree all resources go to the DL. Of course that needs to get addressed, but if that is all it takes the 49ers would be SB champs.

To beat the Chiefs a team is going to have to outscore them.

Back
Top Bottom