Some Austin Jackson reps from yesterdays game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Austin Jackson reps from yesterdays game

Jackson's prime attribute is his quick feet. For a lineman, he is very, very quick.
Bouncing him from position to position did NOT help him progress. He needed time in one spot, rather than to constantly be asked to learn something new.
His struggles have been well documented, but the PROBLEM was that the Dolphins weren't willing to let him take his lumps.

i always knew it was between the ears (coupled with some injuries) with Austin.

this kid has quite a bit of talent.

watch him become another solid first round pick by The Grier.
I hope so but lets no go crazy over 1 good game. a broken clock is right twice a day...lets let him earn it this season and I will apologize for everything I have ever said about grier...

It looks like Phillips is faster and stronger than Bosa and going against him (#15) in TC helped. Armstead was working with the crew on hand fighting so maybe that helped too.

I hope so but lets no go crazy over 1 good game. a broken clock is right twice a day...lets let him earn it this season and I will apologize for everything I have ever said about grier...
this has nothing to do with this game.

if anyone didn't think Austin Jackson was a talented individual, i don't know what to tell them.

Watch him start to "get it" this year, and then it'll be contract time and his agent will be like "yeah, look how good this 1st rounder did, we want top RT money, he proved his value"
we could franchise tag him

I am very happy for that young man. He has showed flashes of his talent a couple of times but been broken to the point he couldn't recover in time to contribute. I also think he's going to make some team very happy to have him, here or elsewhere.

Still a little awkward, but a definite improvement and he got the job done for the most part .

Back
Top Bottom