Some Early Thoughts, Mostly Dolphins Related | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Early Thoughts, Mostly Dolphins Related

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
First things first, 2-0 and off to a nice start. Some mostly Miami related thoughts.

* Loved the way Miami closed out the game yesterday. I know many fans were expecting the Jets to get the ball back and have one last chance.

*Impressed with the run defense so far. I honestly expected teams to gash Miami for 140+ in the running game.

* Really impressed with how well the Dolphins used the read option. Tannehill's ability to run the ball was huge in this win.

* Hoping it's hot, hot, hot in Miami with the Raiders forced to wear black. Carr is the best quarterback the Dolphins have faced so far.

* Speaking of quarterbacks, I think Darnold looks to have a bright future. He will make some rookie mistakes this year, but that seems like a good draft pick for the Jets. We got to play him at the right time!

* Also, what an incredible game for Mahomes. More touchdown passes (6), than incomplete passes (5). That is just incredible production.

* It's early , but Detroit and Arizona look to be in the running for the #1 overall pick. Wonder if Patricia is another failed head coach from the Bellichick tree?

so proud of our defensive front. yeah, just proud of those guys.

Back
Top Bottom