Some encouraging PFF grades | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some encouraging PFF grades

Came out of the University of Virginia, like other NFL offensive Linemen such as Branden Albert, Eugene Monroe, and the long time Jets LT whose name escapes me at the moment. Lot of good OL from UVa. We even had one a long time ago named Mark Dixon who was pretty good.

Ted Slimm Jr., a good college talent scout who often posts in the draft forum, called Smith as one to watch and a coup for our UDFA class back when we originally signed him.

D'Brickishaw Ferguson is the Jet player you are thinking of.

I went to UVa and we have been producing some quality linemen for a long time now, unfortunately it hasn't resulted in much success for the team, but academic requirements there make it tough to have a top notch football team.

Came out of the University of Virginia, like other NFL offensive Linemen such as Branden Albert, Eugene Monroe, and the long time Jets LT whose name escapes me at the moment. Lot of good OL from UVa. We even had one a long time ago named Mark Dixon who was pretty good.

Ted Slimm Jr., a good college talent scout who often posts in the draft forum, called Smith as one to watch and a coup for our UDFA class back when we originally signed him.
D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Back
Top Bottom