Some FA's for Phans to watch in the Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some FA's for Phans to watch in the Super Bowl

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm not overly excited on tonight's game but, bets will make it more interesting. Here's my list of guys to watch for Phans, Philbin, and Hickey. Seattle first.

Tony McDaniel (29)- Was a good player for us, played 536 snaps at DT with a +16.1 grade. He was VG on the run, no rush.

Clinton McDonald (27)- Played 546 snaps at DT with a +7.3 grade. Pass rush only with 6 sacks, 11 hits, and 22 hurries.

Walter Thurmond (27)- Played 480 snaps with a +4.8 grade. Good cover but missed 5 games. Don't know why.

Breno Giacomini (28)- Played 522 snaps with a -0.2 grade. Average RT, a bit above on pass, below on the run.

Denver

Rogers-Cromarte (28)- Played 787 snaps with a +13 grade. VG cover CB, just a bit below Grimes last year.

Zane Beadles (27)- Played 1223 snaps with a -5.9 grade. Bad on the pass, below avg on the run.

Chris Harris (25)- Played 1059 snaps with a +10.9 grade. He would be on interest but is a RFA and not a likely option.

Those are the only potential FA's who I could see any possible interest in from the SB teams.

If Starks leaves, McDaniel could fill in well. I was sorry to see him go. He would be a good signing either way.

Back
Top Bottom