Some interesting cuts around the league | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting cuts around the league

San Diego just cut Seji Ajirotutu, Laurent Robinson and Kelly Washington today. I'd personally take all three guys over Moore or Wallace. Especially Ajirotutu.

Which thread comes first . . . the Bring Back Micah Johnson thread or the Bring Back Donald Thomas thread?

Bring back Donald Thomas thread, absolutely. I bet most people have already forgotten how poor he was in pass protection.

as someone who watches the Redskins every week, Ryan Torain would immediately improve our running game (if he can stay healthy). The man is a beast at RB

I don't think so man. He's average at best.

Damn, you've been on a roll lately. Anyways, watch him land in Houston with Wade Phillips.

agreed...and i'm tellin you guys watch out for houstons d to take a big leap up this year...phillips knows what he's doin as a coordinator

Jacob Ford cut by the Titans might make a good situational pass rusher.

I don't trust JT to finish the season at his age, and the other backup OLB's are good against the run and Misi is good in coverage as well, but we could use another decent pass rusher.

In fact we could use a couple good pass rushers. Ike Francis and Trusnik are worthless at pass rushing.

this is hopefully where spears comes in....PS to roster.

George Selvie was released by the Rams, might be a decent developmental prospect at OLB

not much to work with as a stand up edge rusher...and wasn't he really slow or was that his teammate at usf when they came out

not much to work with as a stand up edge rusher...and wasn't he really slow or was that his teammate at usf when they came out

No, it was Selvie. He was in the 4.8s or 4.9s if I remember.

Bring back Donald Thomas thread, absolutely. I bet most people have already forgotten how poor he was in pass protection.

Says the guy who wants Kelly Washington

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

I don't think so man. He's average at best.

He's a lot better than Lex Hilliard and a broken down LJ, IMO.

As of right now the only two NFL caliber RB's we have on the roster are a rookie and a player with an extensive injury history. We need better insurance than the garbage that sits behind them on the depth chart.

Says the guy who wants Kelly Washington

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

He's a lot better than Lex Hilliard and a broken down LJ, IMO.

As of right now the only two NFL caliber RB's we have on the roster are a rookie and a player with a large injury history. We need better insurance than the garbage that sits behind them on the depth chart.

I didn't say I wanted him, only that I'd rather have him than Moore or Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom