Some interesting DOLPHINS-FALCONS Connections | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting DOLPHINS-FALCONS Connections

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
DOLPHINS-FALCONS Connections
Dolphins defensive coordinator Jim Bates was Atlanta’s defensive coordinator in 1994… Miami special teams coach Keith Armstrong was the Falcons safeties coach in 1994-95 and secondary coach in 1996… Dolphins T Mark Dixon went to training camp with Atlanta in 1995 … Miami DT Jeff Zgonina was a Falcon in 1996… Miami LB Brendon Ayanbadejo went to training camp with Atlanta in 1999…

Atlanta President & CEO Bobby Beathard became Miami’s director of player personnel in the 1972 perfect season. He won another Super Bowl with the Dolphins in 1973 before leaving in 1978… Falcons LB Twan Russell played for the Dolphins from 2000-2002. He is a Ft. Lauderdale native who prepped at St. Thomas Aquinas High School and went on to play at the University of Miami… Falcons G Martin Bibla also was a Hurricane…

of course, they have a ridiculous list including
Atlanta TE Alge Crumpler and LB Keith Newman played at the University of North Carolina with Miami FB Deon Dyer …
:rolleyes:

I forgot that Bobby Beathard was with ATL now. Boy, it got ugly at at the end in SD didn't it.

I wonder if Beathard has a voodoo doll of Ryan Leaf? If he does, I'll bet it's got a ten-penny nail stuck right where Cryin' Ryan's heart is supposed to be.

I hear Twan's becoming pretty much useless to him as that injury from last year is causing problems for him still.

Back
Top Bottom