Some new Dolphins fantasy stuff... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some new Dolphins fantasy stuff...

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
http://fantasy.sportingnews.com/nfl/voices/will_hall/20040719.html

I thought that was a very very fair analysis actually. Neither Fiedler nor Feeley should be viewed as good fantasy prospects...too much uncertainty. Boston even if he behaves I could see him not producing the 1600 yards he's capable of, just as he tries to fit into this offense. Meanwhile Ricky is still a premier fantasy player and Chambers is banging on the door of that as well.

Good analysis...but brutal on our offensive line situation (as perhaps they should be).

Also there's another good blurb I'm not sure if I posted it already from Vinnie Iyer...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=trainingcamppreviewmakeo&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Dave Wannstedt, Dolphins: A.J. Feeley or Jay Fiedler?

With the great expectations placed on the Dolphins the past two seasons, Wannstedt couldn't steer them into the playoffs, and a major part of the problem was finding enough consistency and punch in the passing game to keep teams from consistently stacking the box against Ricky Williams. Fiedler is a gritty, competitive leader whom coaches love, but Feeley has the better chance to be a more prolific passer working with receivers Chris Chambers and David Boston. Though Fiedler's combined fire and ice might limit risk, Feeley's arm and attitude can provide bigger rewards.

There seems to be a general feeling among fantasy people that Feeley's physical gifts will lead to bigger better things for our receivers, but they are generally too worried about the competition between Fiedler and Feeley, as well as the inexperience of Feeley and the OL blocking, to go ahead and declare Feeley a good fantasy prospect...

But, thats only fair, lets face it. I'll take the good stuff...the fact that there's general agreement that Feeley will unleash more yardage to the WRs.

Back
Top Bottom