some new relationalizing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

some new relationalizing

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
from Callers pile on Dolphins' Taylor
"I'll tell you what: Tampa Bay lost its first game last year, and New England lost their first game two years ago. We'll be fine."
from JT

from Stoda: It's obvious, heat is on Wannstedt
He never sleeps much once football season starts, but he slept almost not at all Sunday night. He drove home from the stadium with his wife, Jan, after the stunning loss, dropped her off and went back to the training facility where he watched game tapes until close to midnight. He was back at work early the next day, and said he saw "nothing that will not and cannot be corrected."
:nono:

how are you gonna correct those mistakes ?
didn't TB and NE start the year w/QBs that end up on the bench ?

how about Wanne saying the next guy that gets a dumb penalty in STs will be cut ? or fined or something ?

If he did say that "the next guy that gets a dumb penalty in STs will be cut or fined or something", it would make the players too apprehensive and less aggressive.

However, I don't think that he would tell any of us that he had said that.

Originally posted by dolphan39
from Callers pile on Dolphins' Taylor from JT

from Stoda: It's obvious, heat is on Wannstedt :nono:

how are you gonna correct those mistakes ?
didn't TB and NE start the year w/QBs that end up on the bench ?

how about Wanne saying the next guy that gets a dumb penalty in STs will be cut ? or fined or something ?

OK so when that penality is on RW's, or Chambers or Ruddy or someone we need desperatly, what then, cut them or fine them?

This is not how things work these days. You cannot just cut someone or even fine them for something in part they have no control over.

McMichael was called for holding, he didn't hold anyone. Todd Perry was called for motion when he did not move. Cut them or fine them as well?

Coming down hard on players does not work today. The players run the NFL, not the coaches and without a doubt not the owners. Like never before if the players do not care you have no chance. God I hope we don't have those types of players!

Oliver...

Re: Re: some new relationalizing

Originally posted by Oliver
OK so when that penality is on RW's, or Chambers or Ruddy or someone we need desperatly, what then, cut them or fine them?
I said STs; and the GM can easy cut anyone who does not have a large cap value

Back
Top Bottom