Some of you guys are pathetic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some of you guys are pathetic

samikit13

Golden Flakes
Reaction score
I dont post too much here but enjoy reading everyones comments and thoughts. That being said, some of you are very sad. Why is there so much hate towards Jason Taylor? You guys are so quick to make fun of the guy and dislike him. He has done so much for this team and it's fans over the past decade. He is/was the face of the defense along with Zach Thomas and gave 110% all of the time. And now everyone forgets that because of Dancing with the Stars and the fact he wants to be on a team that has a chance to win a Super Bowl ring? Can you blame him at all? It's the same thing Zach wants. It's the same thing any athlete wants that gives 100% all the time and knows the end is near. If Miami had a chance to go to the playoffs and wasnt consistently on the decline the last 6 years, Taylor would not want to be traded. I think the haters and so called fans need to reevaluate the currant situation and look at it through Jason's eyes. He's a great player and person and deserves a shot to play in the Super Bowl.

I agree JT has been nothing more than a spectacular player for this team in his decade of playing.
Him and ZT were/are the faces of this franchise.
I wish him nothing but the best whatever he decides to do or whatever the FO decides to do with him.

With respect to the other side of this argument...They're upset. I get that.

It's also true that he handled this whole thing the wrong way.

I do feel think, though, the falsehoods JT used are a convienient excuse.

When you own life sucks and see you someone like a JT with an AMAZING life...you become a hater. Then you get to nitpick any thing that person does in life...otherwise known as the offseason.

We will end up getting nothing for JT and he will retire. Great move for the team...get nothing when we should have gotten something!!!

i root for my team, not the players.

i do thank JT for all he has done for us, however i dont appreciate him LYING to all of us. i repect Jason Talor the ball player because he is an all time great player for the Aqua and Orange, but i dont respect the selfish player he has become. If he wants out, thats fine, but dont lie about it, and be respectful of the team and fans that made him millions. he deserves the shot at a ring, but i wont accept that at what i feel is a slap in the face from him. He can leave if he wants that cool, but at least SOUND greatful of everything the team has given him. I cried when Zach Thomas left because he was not only a great player, but he left with class. Him refusing to go the the Pats cemented my belief that he will always be a fin in my heart. If JT was more respectful about this, i would support him 110%, but if he wants to go out like a selfish fairy and stab all of US the fans who have made him wealthy, then he is dead to me.

I dont post too much here but enjoy reading everyones comments and thoughts. That being said, some of you are very sad. Why is there so much hate towards Jason Taylor? You guys are so quick to make fun of the guy and dislike him. He has done so much for this team and it's fans over the past decade. He is/was the face of the defense along with Zach Thomas and gave 110% all of the time. And now everyone forgets that because of Dancing with the Stars and the fact he wants to be on a team that has a chance to win a Super Bowl ring? Can you blame him at all? It's the same thing Zach wants. It's the same thing any athlete wants that gives 100% all the time and knows the end is near. If Miami had a chance to go to the playoffs and wasnt consistently on the decline the last 6 years, Taylor would not want to be traded. I think the haters and so called fans need to reevaluate the currant situation and look at it through Jason's eyes. He's a great player and person and deserves a shot to play in the Super Bowl.

Don't you think JT is the slightest bit responsible for the hate? I love what he's done as a Dolphin and want him to return, but it doesn't excuse his lack of consideration for the fins while he's dancing and working on his post football acting career. Right now his focus should be the Dolphins, not his acting career. Fans have the right to be upset.

i root for my team, not the players.

i do thank JT for all he has done for us, however i dont appreciate him LYING to all of us. i repect Jason Talor the ball player because he is an all time great player for the Aqua and Orange, but i dont respect the selfish player he has become. If he wants out, thats fine, but dont lie about it, and be respectful of the team and fans that made him millions. he deserves the shot at a ring, but i wont accept that at what i feel is a slap in the face from him. He can leave if he wants that cool, but at least SOUND greatful of everything the team has given him. I cried when Zach Thomas left because he was not only a great player, but he left with class. Him refusing to go the the Pats cemented my belief that he will always be a fin in my heart. If JT was more respectful about this, i would support him 110%, but if he wants to go out like a selfish fairy and stab all of US the fans who have made him wealthy, then he is dead to me.

I don't understand...

JT is not being a CJ and worked the media with his my coaches suck, my team sucks, I want out, I want a new contract, I want my finger to be pulled out from my ***....

Instead he has tried to get to a contender without the media. He missed some offseason workouts...big deal for a player like JT. Who just happens to be in the best condition he has been in years. The players on the team that you seem to love so much still want him here and don't think that his little stint on TV is a very big deal at all.

...JT keep doing what you are doing...just don't turn into a CJ or worse!!!

Don't you think JT is the slightest bit responsible for the hate? I love what he's done as a Dolphin and want him to return, but it doesn't excuse his lack of consideration for the fins while he's dancing and working on his post football acting career. Right now his focus should be the Dolphins, not his acting career. Fans have the right to be upset.

Fans should not feel upset because of JT. We should be upset because this franchise has sucked the last 6 or so years. No one can argue that.

I don't understand...

JT is not being a CJ and worked the media with his my coaches suck, my team sucks, I want out, I want a new contract, I want my finger to be pulled out from my ***....

Instead he has tried to get to a contender without the media. He missed some offseason workouts...big deal for a player like JT. Who just happens to be in the best condition he has been in years. The players on the team that you seem to love so much still want him here and don't think that his little stint on TV is a very big deal at all.

...JT keep doing what you are doing...just don't turn into a CJ or worse!!!

He lied to the team. No good reason for this IMO. He said after his show was over he would return and he had no intention on coming back.

I have no respect left for him. He burned it all down.

When you own life sucks and see you someone like a JT with an AMAZING life...you become a hater. Then you get to nitpick any thing that person does in life...otherwise known as the offseason.

We will end up getting nothing for JT and he will retire. Great move for the team...get nothing when we should have gotten something!!!

Does your response mean that your life sucks for nit picking the ( or hating on ) the FO.

Is everyone not allowed an opinion ? I agree the ones who completely dump all over JT is really pushing it but no one owes anything to JT he signed a contract which includes the next two years. He's made millions of dollars and will make 15 million more over the next two years, the last thing he'll do is retire.

He himself has made this whole scenerio get ugly by forcing the dolphins hand and to top it off nobody apparently wants him for any real value. With all his talk of Hollywood why would anyone want to trade for a player who might tell you he's committed but then is really talking out of both sides of his mouth.

To me and many others the bottom line is the team, not JT. What's best for the team, JT has now put us in a situation of either getting lousy value for him or a pissed off leader in the locker room. If he decides to sit rather than play for our beloved Dolphins that will speak volumes of the kind of guy he is. But I will stand up and cheer the FO for having a backbone and telling a player that the FO runs the show not any single player.

The whole thing sucks but a few years from now we'll be cheering for a winning team and forget all about this.

I honestly can't say I feel any ill will towards JT. I try to keep everything in perspective. The NFL is a business first. Companies/front offices make decisions for their team. Players agree to contracts like employees. Sometimes things don't work out anymore and someone quits or gets fired.
The one thing I am sure of is that JT gave full effort until now. Even last year he didn't give up (like Marty Booker and a few others I noticed giving less effort for their fat checks).
I wish the best for him and for the Dolphins and hope this whole stupid, embarrassing problem goes away soon.
I'm mainly tired of seeing stupid problems on our team and feeling ashamed to be a fan. For as much money is pumped into this league, there sure are a lot of stupid problems. And my team has had more than their fair share of them.
Some teams seem to have figured out how to stay away from trouble, but others seem to invite it.
I was hoping this new staff would figure this out and set us back in the right direction. I'm giving them a free ride this year because they are still cleaning up the mess this team has been in for the last decade or so.

I can't wait to get to the good part this year, and that is opening day! This team will be fun to watch this year as everybody gets to see how we have started to turn things around!

JT is getting, and has been getting paid over 7 million dollars to play football, a game we all wish we had the abilities to play at that level. Hes gotten free trips to hawaii for playing football. He's gotten to become a national icon by getting on dancing with the stars, in which he was only selected because he plays football.

If miami paid me 7 million dollars, i'd be ok with not winning a ring. People are so quick to just let these athletes get away with anything as long they say they want to win. Uh huh, EVERYONE WANTS TO WIN. You walk into miamis locker room, I assure you that John Beck wants to win. I assure you that Randy Starks wants to win. I assure you that Yeremiah Bell wants to win.

But nooo, they're not the great Jason Taylor. They DON'T get paid over 7 million dollars, they aren't national icons and they don't get trips to Hawaii. But they suck it up play every damn play anyway cause thats the kind of players they are.

Jason Taylor will get no support from me about this. Im glad for the years I got to watch hima nd He's done great things, but this offseason he became 'better' then the rest of the team. And that's just crap.

JT is getting, and has been getting paid over 7 million dollars to play football, a game we all wish we had the abilities to play at that level. Hes gotten free trips to hawaii for playing football. He's gotten to become a national icon by getting on dancing with the stars, in which he was only selected because he plays football.

If miami paid me 7 million dollars, i'd be ok with not winning a ring. People are so quick to just let these athletes get away with anything as long they say they want to win. Uh huh, EVERYONE WANTS TO WIN. You walk into miamis locker room, I assure you that John Beck wants to win. I assure you that Randy Starks wants to win. I assure you that Yeremiah Bell wants to win.

But nooo, they're not the great Jason Taylor. They DON'T get paid over 7 million dollars, they aren't national icons and they don't get trips to Hawaii. But they suck it up play every damn play anyway cause thats the kind of players they are.

Jason Taylor will get no support from me about this. Im glad for the years I got to watch hima nd He's done great things, but this offseason he became 'better' then the rest of the team. And that's just crap.

but...but...but....11 YEARS!!!1111one

I agree with what you said.

He lied to the team. No good reason for this IMO. He said after his show was over he would return and he had no intention on coming back.

I have no respect left for him. He burned it all down.

How do we know that he lied to the team?

How do we know that the FO did not lie to Taylor. They said he was not on the block and then they shopped him behind the scene?

We don't know...

We just have to go with our gut feelings...unless you have inside proof that the media has not gotten a hold of...

I think it started something like this...

* not gonna trade JT
* shop JT
* JT gets mad, then thinks hey that would be great
* Teams don't give up a 1st or 2nd round pick for a guy that might play another couple of years or might just retire right now
* JT tells team he will be there win it counts...but still wants a new team
* BP and company dig in even more
* Fans turn on JT like a like a hungry wolf on some fresh meat

...might end like this...

* JT retires
* JT traded
* JT stays and plays yet another hell of a year

Either way a player with JT's talents missing some OTA action and getting hammered by fans...please try again. He does not need that to play for a team that might win 5 games this season.

I bet a lot of the fans that say things like...

* I am a fan of this team not a PLAYER.
* JT is under contract he should play it out. (just like the teams let them always right...lol)
* JT lied to us (Instead of pulling a CJ and making more waves than a title wave)

the majority of them...would love to bring in CJ "MR SELFISH" himself. I guess he is a team player...:lol: No he just mentioned willing to play for a team that will not win 5 games, right after saying he will not play for a losing team. That would be great to get him in here this season. Then after the first play we could all watch the boards and those that wanted him here...KNOWING that he is a "I" player before "TEAM PLAYER" would be saying how bad he sucks. But then on the 2nd play..he scores and they all love him.

I want this TEAM to have some class and let JT move on...simply as that. Holding a player hostage for a 1st or 2nd when you would be lucky to get a 3rd is just plain crazy.

Back
Top Bottom