Some of you people scare me, i'm sorry... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some of you people scare me, i'm sorry...

MDFINFAN said:
This was defintely a 3/4 defensive pick.. Here's his bio

Matt Roth

he seems like a great 3-4/4-3 hybrid player.

Plus Saban wanted a pass rush. He is one of the best pass rushers in college.

I am okay with the pick. However, I do nto buy that BPA crap. At some point you have to solve your problems and fill your needs.

We have real need for OLine and for another WR.

Great post! Matt Roth is a great pick. He was a bottom 1st talent and we could not have picked a better player in that slot, imo.

I was shocked at first like somebody stated above...but the more I see him, and read about him, MAN I cant wait to see him on the field!!!!

fin-atic said:
I am okay with the pick. However, I do nto buy that BPA crap. At some point you have to solve your problems and fill your needs.

We have real need for OLine and for another WR.

I disagree. The defensive line is getting older and did not play that well last year.

If Matt Roth

plays the majority of the snaps for any one position this year and goes to the Pro Bowl then I will be happy to admit I was wrong. Otherwise, a major reach for a position of depth. It now looks foolish that we spent a ton of money on Carter and Holliday. Jamar Fletcher, Eddie Moore? I'd like you to meet your brother in needless depth and special team help: Matt Roth.

Da 'Fins said:
Great post! Matt Roth is a great pick. He was a bottom 1st talent and we could not have picked a better player in that slot, imo.
:up: Exactly.

erralyn said:
plays the majority of the snaps for any one position this year and goes to the Pro Bowl then I will be happy to admit I was wrong. Otherwise, a major reach for a position of depth. It now looks foolish that we spent a ton of money on Carter and Holliday. Jamar Fletcher, Eddie Moore? I'd like you to meet your brother in needless depth and special team help: Matt Roth.

Do you understand anything about the game of football, or did you just start watching games last year?

Great post. Unfortunately there are people on this board that need to learn a little bit about the game.

You hit the nail on the head. And, yes, Nick is getting tough guys for this team, just look at these two picks today. Ronnie Brown flat out runs his butt off over and through people, he blocks with attitude, and is the toughest of the 3 RB's, Merrill Hodge hit on it earlier, and now Roth, who's motor is NON-STOP!!!.. This is a Patriot type pick, a tough guy who plays smart. This is a Teddy Bruschi type player.. Dolphins fan, prepare to fall in love with Matt Roth. Better draft than last year, I second that sentiment!

finsrule84 said:
it might be off topic but is anyone else noticing Saban is taking players from teams that beat LSU??

Just noticed it, tought it was interesting.....

He's taking productive players from major programs. I think that will be an ongoing theme during Saban's tenure. I wouldn't look for small college sleepers, until late in the draft if at all.

BAH....bad pick....we needed o-line help....we do not need another end or project lb....................bah

erralyn said:

Who do you think we should have picked? This team is more than an OL and a WR away from the superbowl. We are rebuilding.

This guy is a 3-4 OLB. Do we have any of those? Nope. Seems like he'll have an opportunity to contribute.

Back
Top Bottom