Some Pats Jokes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Pats Jokes

New England Fin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Einstein at a Party
Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The man answers, "241."

"That is wonderful!" says Albert. "We will talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the universe. We will have much to discuss!"

Next, Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The lady answers, "144."

"That is great!", says Albert, "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!".

Albert then goes to another person and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The person answers, "51."

Albert ponders this for a moment, and then smiles and says,
"GO PATS"!!

Patriot Stamps
Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their latest stamps? They had pictures of Patriots players on them ...people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Dead Dog and a Pats Fan
Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Pats fan in the road?
A: There are skid marks in front of the dog.

Ty Law in High School
Ty Law is trying to graduate high school. His teacher says if you solve this math problem, you can graduate: What is 14-3? Ty says 9, and the rest of the Pats say, "give him another chance, give him another chance!" So the teacher says "Okay, what is 7+7?" Ty says 10. The team members say "give him another chance!" The teacher says, "OK, what is 3x3?" Ty says 9, and the rest of the Pats say "give him another chance, give him another chance!"

Team Pride
Four football fans, each from a major league city, are climbing a mountain.
On the way to the top, each is arguing about how loyal they are to their team and what they would do for their team.

As the climb progresses, the odds increase. Upon reaching the top, the Jets fan shouts, "This is for the Jets," and hurls himself off the top.

Next the Bills fan yells, "I love Buffalo, this is for the Bills," and hurls himself off the mountain.

Suddenly the Dolphins fan yells "This is for everyone," and pushes the Pats fan off .

No offense intended to any Pats fans.:)

New England Fin said:
Einstein at a Party
Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The man answers, "241."

"That is wonderful!" says Albert. "We will talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the universe. We will have much to discuss!"

Next, Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The lady answers, "144."

"That is great!", says Albert, "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!".

Albert then goes to another person and asks, "What is your IQ?"

The person answers, "51."

Albert ponders this for a moment, and then smiles and says,
"GO PATS"!!

Patriot Stamps
Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their latest stamps? They had pictures of Patriots players on them ...people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Dead Dog and a Pats Fan
Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Pats fan in the road?
A: There are skid marks in front of the dog.

Ty Law in High School
Ty Law is trying to graduate high school. His teacher says if you solve this math problem, you can graduate: What is 14-3? Ty says 9, and the rest of the Pats say, "give him another chance, give him another chance!" So the teacher says "Okay, what is 7+7?" Ty says 10. The team members say "give him another chance!" The teacher says, "OK, what is 3x3?" Ty says 9, and the rest of the Pats say "give him another chance, give him another chance!"

Team Pride
Four football fans, each from a major league city, are climbing a mountain.
On the way to the top, each is arguing about how loyal they are to their team and what they would do for their team.

As the climb progresses, the odds increase. Upon reaching the top, the Jets fan shouts, "This is for the Jets," and hurls himself off the top.

Next the Bills fan yells, "I love Buffalo, this is for the Bills," and hurls himself off the mountain.

Suddenly the Dolphins fan yells "This is for everyone," and pushes the Pats fan off .

No offense intended to any Pats fans.:)

That was pretty funny.

Loved the Ty Law High School one.

Lol tht was really good. Were did you get them from?

Our last SB appearance was in '84. The pats have been in '85, '96 and won in '01 and '03. Just how much trash can we talk here? :mad:

Great post. Especially for those of us living in NE.

brent said:
Our last SB appearance was in '84. The pats have been in '85, '96 and won in '01 and '03. Just how much trash can we talk here? :mad:
It's all in fun. He said no offense to Pats fans. Plus the jokes weren't about their playing.

brent said:
Way to bring up the negative side. What are you, some kind of negative nancy? Stop posting that stuff Nancy. :shakeno:

As for the jokes...:roflmao: BRILLIANT.

I have a basic question, tht i just now thot of asking when i looked at Phinz4Life's avatar. Whats with Pwned. i see tht alot, but i dont get it. Some kind of inside joke?

FinFan24 said:
I have a basic question, tht i just now thot of asking when i looked at Phinz4Life's avatar. Whats with Pwned. i see tht alot, but i dont get it. Some kind of inside joke?
Well for one, it looks much cooler than owned, because p is such a cooler letter than whimpy o.

I picked it up from gaming, it's just the way it was said. I'm not sure its originallity, but it does resemble an o somewhat, just with a line in it.

So, you like my Avatar? :D

Back
Top Bottom