Some People Make My Head Explode | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some People Make My Head Explode

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The "Lamar Gordon outperforming Ronnie" and "Drafting R.Brown was a waste" threads just make me wonder what some people actually have going through their minds. After a 3 day mini camp with no pads and no hitting, how can people already be saying that Ronnie was a bad choice and a bust? Sorry about this, but some people just make me so angry.

With minus I almost think that it has something to do with the arguments him and I used to get in about Feeley. I think I made him hate hate me and Feeley so much that he can't let it go. All of his post follow the same "we need a QB theme" in some way or another. This just seems like another way to say the same thing while trying to add some sort of credibilty to that argument by dissing the "reason" that we didn't draft one.

inFINSible said:
With minus I almost think that it has something to do with the arguments him and I used to get in about Feeley. I think I made him hate hate me and Feeley so much that he can't let it go. All of his post follow the same "we need a QB theme" in some way or another. This just seems like another way to say the same thing while trying to add some sort of credibilty to that argument by dissing the "reason" that we didn't draft one.
Very true.

I didn't think it could get any worse then it already was until this thread just popped up:

"trade Ronnie Brown for a QB" :smackhead

Nublar7 said:
Very true.

I didn't think it could get any worse then it already was until this thread just popped up:

"trade Ronnie Brown for a QB" :smackhead

Please tell me someone tried to say "we should see if San Fran would trade Alex Smith for him!" Because that would make my day.

Back
Top Bottom