Some Suggestion... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Suggestion...

yeah...cause per month would be stupid cause then soon or later everyone would be in....

I say you have to be here for a certain amount of time to be in the HOF. I also think that the members should be allowed to vote. I think that would be fair.

i think it should be the Mods or priemen members...like a real hof commintie... (SP)

WharfRat said:
We're thinking about it.
It's an ongoing discussion, and while we do like the idea, we're still weighing the pros & cons.
To be honest, while it does sound like a neat idea, there could also be some hurt feelings, and some egos resulting from it. Whoever gets acknowledged must realize that, while it is a great award, he or she is just one fish in a sea of people who have contributed in various ways over the years of this websites existance.

Also, I'm not serious about nominating myself, but I would like to nominate the late Left Coast if in fact y'all decide to go through with it.

Scrap said:
nominate the late Left Coast if in fact y'all decide to go through with it.

thats what i was thinking should go first in the Ring of Honor if the staff decides to go along w/ it

I know this is really old but i am bumping this for some reasons,

i never knew what happen to this idea, im guessing that it not going to happen, another reason i bump this was because me and nubs had another idea, their should be an avatar and sig HOF, were retired sigs or avatars get a place where they are remembered, just a thought.

Jt0323 said:
I know this is really old but i am bumping this for some reasons,

i never knew what happen to this idea, im guessing that it not going to happen, another reason i bump this was because me and nubs had another idea, their should be an avatar and sig HOF, were retired sigs or avatars get a place where they are remembered, just a thought.
:up:

The Ricky avatar needs a resting place.

clear.gif

I don't know about the avatar HOF but, the other thing just creates a big giant target for all the jealous little snipers to shoot at.

What other avatars would be considered for the AHOF?

Back
Top Bottom