Some take time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some take time

bigow

4:20
Reaction score
Some players in the league take time developing their skills... some of our fa pickups are young and haven't took off yet. I'm hoping we have atleast 2 stars come out of our pickups, you know like having breakout seasons now that they got a fresh start with us and ous system. The patriots have that happen all the time and i was thinking its our turn for those cinderrela stories right????? :rolleyes:

I think out of all the new players Kevin Carter and Stocklare McDougle will have the biggest impact.

Kevin will help with our d-line injuries because he can play DE and DT.
Stocklare provides a leader on this o-line and is now clearly the best player on this o-line.

I'm pretty positive they will be good but i'm talking about t. jones , tillman , m. edwards, cook. i'm hoping they'll come from no where and contribute drastically

If Saban plays him right he can be. The guy is talented to say the least. Comon Saban let's make Travares and Tebucky what they were supposed to be.

Double T- Our new safeties.

Jaj said:
If Saban plays him right he can be. The guy is talented to say the least. Comon Saban let's make Travares and Tebucky what they were supposed to be.

Double T- Our new safeties.
I'm hoping that will happen, also mcdougle at rt and anyone who would be solid a center

Back
Top Bottom