someone im sure going to miss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

someone im sure going to miss

yeah i hope pat all the success in the world (except when he plays us)... he was a great dolphin and i'll miss him :(

Class player/person, I wish we could have kept him, but in business sometimes you have to make sacrifies.

I hope Chambers burns his @$$ for three TD's this year, loved him on the Fins, now he is the enemy!!!!!!!

:boohoo: I am really going to miss this guy!!! Vermill took a cheap shot at the team too. He said Pat deserves to be playing on a winning team and we will provide that

I'll certainly miss him. Sucks he had to go.

I'd also like to add screw Vermeil for the digs at our record last year!

I realize we sucked last season but the Chiefs aren't a winning team. They didn't even get to .500. We'll just give them a beatdown this year.

wow. I cant wait until I see Vermeil crying this year. WTF is he talkin about? Pat being on a losing squad? We havent had a losing season SINCE the 80s. This was the first year Pat experienced a losing season.

Don't sweat Vermil, the guy is the biggest cry baby ever. If pat gets a splinter he'll cry. When his team scores he cries, If a player farts He cries... Come on Vermil grow some cohones!!!!

P.S. Pat I'll miss you too :cry: :cry: <-- oh wait i'm not vermil.. Bye Pat :wave: :hi5:

Is Pat upset at the Dophins? He said when we play the Jets, half of our stadium is filled with Jets fans. Not to mention Vermeil's negative reference's. I can't wait to see CC burn him.

I've never seen Surtain do or say anything negative or selfish to the team.

Back
Top Bottom