Someone make a petition for Edwards comeback!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone make a petition for Edwards comeback!!

Elex, I'd say Edwards is more than a situational back if his legs are healthy. Remember how he got hurt in the first place. It was during a sand football game at THE PRO BOWL.

jtown777 said:
Actually Edwards had a 5.7 YPC average in 2002. Minor with a 4.1 average in '02 and a 4.7 in '03. Just in case you were wonderin'
ive been wondering also why people keep talking about minor's YPC when robert edwards had better YPC rushing and recieving than minor did.

Is henry still injured??? I think they guy can play. More so than Edwards can IMO. Edward's knee just doens't have the stamina that we'd need. Great heart, but the injury plus being out for a year probably spell out of shape and extremely hard to get bac into shape.But I guess that's what team docotrs are for. They'd know better that all of us.

AZStryker said:
Is henry still injured??? I think they guy can play. More so than Edwards can IMO. Edward's knee just doens't have the stamina that we'd need. Great heart, but the injury plus being out for a year probably spell out of shape and extremely hard to get bac into shape.But I guess that's what team docotrs are for. They'd know better that all of us.
"Edwards, who had 20 rushes for 107 yards and a touchdown and 18 catches for 126 yards with the Dolphins in 2002, said he has been working out with NFL players such as Takeo Spikes almost every day."

Bring him in. It can't hurt.

I say give the guy a chance. He was as good as anyone (ricky excluded) last preseason. and in 2002 didnt he score 2 tds opening week? He wants to play and prove to ths world he can play. SIGN HIM NOW. He also is familiar with Norvs system. Also will we sign any draft picks this year or is the front office just in disarray because of the man who went from Hero to Zero.

Robert Edwards

We want to move forward so sigining Edwards would be a mistake, there are better quality journeymen backs out there then Edwards. Travis will be ok if the line does it's job

edwards has been training with T . spikes, so i doubt hes out of shape..he wants the chance to play and if you didnt read what he wrote( hes tired of everone asking bout his knee) he said the knee is fine.. he wants to play with the fins!

:cooldude: Edwards looked pretty good to me. But what do I know, I've only been watching Cookie, O.J., Cribbs, T. Thomas, and T. Henry all my life. Hey Boston----------Put the weight down. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom