Someone read that Surtain article ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Someone read that Surtain article ?

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
Here it is

i agree that 3 of his picks were easy but , the so called duck from henry, that was a great one, the ball was not very well thrown for sure, but he still made a great play on the ball and stole it away from moulds

I totally agree, I remember watching that and being like daaaayyyyaaam. Because he initially came in because he thought it was a run. Quickly recovered, the ball was thrown with teh wr 10 yards ahead of him, while pat's back was turned. He looked over the wrong shoulder, spins his body to the right side, and makes a diving int. IT really was a veteran pick, a lot of guys would have dropped that.

And part of the reason the picks have been so easy is becuase hei s doing his job right, being where he should be, and the balls are coming his way, fundemental football.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Henry's arm was blocked from a full follow thru........watch the tape.

It's a good thing for you guys. If he intercepted it standing up he could have taken a touchback or maybe run it beyond the 20. :tongue:

I never would have thought a guy like Surtain would have a problem being out of shape :( , but he did and only was getting back his wind by the Bills game. You never want to hear this about Pat since he s/b the guy that takes away one side of the field
"That is probably the one thing you would see. In the fourth quarter, sometimes you might look up and he might back off one time to get a blow, then go back to press."

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Henry's arm was blocked from a full follow thru........watch the tape.

:lol: And YOU had the nerve to accuse Dolphin fans (for lame excuses) when we blamed Lucas for the Dolphin losses !!!

:shakeno:

:huh:

****ing LOSER ...................

Marino1983

Originally posted by dolphan39
I never would have thought a guy like Surtain would have a problem being out of shape :( , but he did and only was getting back his wind by the Bills game. You never want to hear this about Pat since he s/b the guy that takes away one side of the field

Surgery can do that to you though when you can't do much.

Has anyone else noticed before the buffalo game all the jill fans were talking superbowl know it's all excuses?????

Jesus. I used to have some respect for Clumped. That was terrible. You're trying to justify why your running back threw such a terrible pass.

You could have said it was a dumb play call(It was). You could have reasoned that Henry throws bad passes because his is a RUNNINGBACK(He is, technically. Not a very good one).You could have said Henry had pressure on him(he did). You could have said that the recievers were covered well(they were)..But no, you pull that. Way to go.

Yes Clumpy you are decaying.

Good thing for Madison and Surtain is that we can re-signed Madison to an affordable deal due to his 2004 free agency, we can avoid a huge part of that gigantic cap charge.

As for Surtain he is a FA in 2005 and thus we can sign him long term and save money there too.

Back
Top Bottom