Something I Still Can't Get Used To......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something I Still Can't Get Used To.........

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"The Miami backfield is loaded and the phins may carry 6 RB's/FB's"

Just gives me goosebumps all over :)

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
"The Miami backfield is loaded and the phins may carry 6 RB's/FB's"

Just gives me goosebumps all over :)

I heard that!!!

I'm so very, very happy not to hear "RB by Commmitee" this season...

Just goes to show that we are going to be committed to the run as well as the talent we have at the HB / FB positions...

I am positive Ricky is a lock
And I am also certain that Travis Minor will make the cut
The question will be if the Rookie can push Edwards to keep a spot.

Also the FB position will have a lot of competition...No one is guaranteed at that spot...

not as hard as it was getting used to Thurman Thomas wearing #34 for the Phins :rolleyes: but it w/b to see a running game even if it is the Bucs D.

Re: Re: Something I Still Can't Get Used To.........

Originally posted by dolphan39
not as hard as it was getting used to Thurman Thomas wearing #34 for the Phins :rolleyes: but it w/b to see a running game even if it is the Bucs D.

I really just want to forget that ever happened. He should never have been allowed to step foot our locker room, much less put on a 'Fins uni.:fire:

I think Henry push the line pretty well tonight since he didn't have much blocking...I don't like the play of the draw on 3 and 1..I think they should just pound it in there...The play they kept running allows too much penetration by the D..We kept using it on all short yardage plays..We lost more yards on short yardage than we gain.

Back
Top Bottom