Something I want to say | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something I want to say

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
There is something that I wanted to bring up, and it is really a simple thing.

When a team loses, no matter who it is, there was a problem. Either the defense gave up too many points, or the offense didn't score enough.

A loss is a tough pill to swallow, no matter how it occured. However, no one has gone undefeated since 1972, and every single year after that, the top team in the league loses usually 3 or 4 games a year.

So even the very best of teams have bad days and lose games. After those game fingers get pointed, people are mad, and everyone generally freaks out.

You want to know the worst part about losing a football game to me? It is having to come on here and sift through all the garbage posts that people feel they need to spill. Jay sucks, the defense sucks, Bates sucks, everyone sucks...until next week when they pull out an awesome game, and beat the crap out of the next opponent.

Please keep things in perspective, and let's roll with this season. We are going to lose games, hopefully that was the last one, but if not, let's just stay calm and enjoy our Dolphins.

Well your post didn't suck, good post...

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
There is something that I wanted to bring up, and it is really a simple thing.

When a team loses, no matter who it is, there was a problem. Either the defense gave up too many points, or the offense didn't score enough.

A loss is a tough pill to swallow, no matter how it occured. However, no one has gone undefeated since 1972, and every single year after that, the top team in the league loses usually 3 or 4 games a year.

So even the very best of teams have bad days and lose games. After those game fingers get pointed, people are mad, and everyone generally freaks out.

You want to know the worst part about losing a football game to me? It is having to come on here and sift through all the garbage posts that people feel they need to spill. Jay sucks, the defense sucks, Bates sucks, everyone sucks...until next week when they pull out an awesome game, and beat the crap out of the next opponent.

Please keep things in perspective, and let's roll with this season. We are going to lose games, hopefully that was the last one, but if not, let's just stay calm and enjoy our Dolphins.

Thanks Gram....I needed that....I've taken the loss as hard as anybody but I went to the other extreme and defended any player or coach I felt was being unfairly singled out , sometimes blindly.

Sometimes vehemently.

I'm sorry if I offended any body with my tirades. I'll be more objective from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom