Something Loading?

Discussion in 'Questions and Suggestions Forum' started by DKphin, Sep 20, 2018.

1. DKphin

DKphin FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

When I come on the board, this has been happening for a while now, there is a box in the right upper hand corner. It is black, flashes on/off and it has a scale inside it. What is that?

2. DKphin

DKphin FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

I viewed the background image found out that it has something to do with Facebook. Still have no clue what it is.

I inspected the elements of the page I get this:
    <div id="AjaxProgress" class="xenOverlay" style="display: block; top: 0px; left: 0px; position: fixed; opacity: 0.540225;"<div class="content"><span class="close"></span></div>

This part of the HTML is highlighted and and flashing in sequence with the box in the top right corner:
    display: block; top: 0px; left: 0px; position: fixed; opacity: 0.540225

3. uk_dolfan

uk_dolfan Founder of the FH Adam Gase fan club Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

4. NY8123

NY8123 Sophisticated Redneck Administrator Super Donator Finheaven VIP Donator

It is the refresh box. It is part of the auto-save for example if I type this text and then back out of the thread, my text will be saved in the text editor. To my knowledge there is nothing you can do about it.