Something noone is mentioning

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have heard a bunch a FA QBs.
Brunell
Warner etc.
I have also heard a few rookie QBs
Manning (a pipe dream but would be great) I would trade both 1st rounders for him in a blink.
Ben Roth.....
The NC state guy. etc.

However Drew Henson in still floating out there. We could trade a 1st rounder for drew and either a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Ideas?

I'd never trade a 1st and a 2nd or 3rd for a guy who hasn't played fooball in over 3 years.

Who is this Drew Henson character???....

I've never even seen him play. I heard he was good in college, but so were many other hopefuls who never ammounted to anything once they entered the NFL....

What makes him so special, or any different???...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Originally posted by Muck
I'd never trade a 1st and a 2nd or 3rd for a guy who hasn't played fooball in over 3 years.

Sorry muck I was not clear. I meant we trade a 1st rounder to houston for drew and either a 2nd or 3rd from them.

I'd take Rivers over Henson. I saw Henson play a lot while he was in college, in fact I even saw him in high school, and he was good, but never impressed me as someone who could really lead. Rivers does. I've not seen Roethlisberger (sp?), but I've heard good things about him. Eli Manning is another potential possibility.

Originally posted by Center
I'd take Rivers over Henson. I saw Henson play a lot while he was in college, in fact I even saw him in high school, and he was good, but never impressed me as someone who could really lead. Rivers does. I've not seen Roethlisberger (sp?), but I've heard good things about him. Eli Manning is another potential possibility.

Rothlisberger is the real deal. Im not comparing there games but Mcnair and Favre came from smaller schools and got passed and look at them now. I think his arm is as good as Eli's and he is a bit bigger I believe. And the level of competiition only matters so much cause look at his level of recievers.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
yeah, he's been mentioned a few times, and he's growing weary of minor league baseball. houston has an abundance of qbs...come to butthead

Just look at your name and call ME BUTT HEAD????
Please You and Jay should go find a corner :hump: :peck: Perhaps Wanny could join you two love birds.

ummm.. Dreadlock. I dont think he was referring to you..

I think it was a reference to the old mtv cartoon Beavis and Butthead..

Originally posted by dreadlockera

Just look at your name and call ME BUTT HEAD????
Please You and Jay should go find a corner :hump: :peck: Perhaps Wanny could join you two love birds.

LOL!! OOPS!

BB

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Ive watched Rothlesberger plenty, he'd be my #2 in the draft after Manning

If I was the Miami GM I'd trade Sam Madison and a pick (what ever it took) to the team who is in line in the draft for Manning.
But it would be hard to convince the team you are dealing with that Madison is good..

Originally posted by SkapePhin
ummm.. Dreadlock. I dont think he was referring to you..

I think it was a reference to the old mtv cartoon Beavis and Butthead..

My apologies if so. Initially just trying to start some interesting conversation.

Originally posted by BATMAN

If I was the Miami GM I'd trade Sam Madison and a pick (what ever it took) to the team who is in line in the draft for Manning.
Agreed. Peyton is been pretty good so far and both daddy and peyton say eli is the best of the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom