Something Struck in my mind, why doesn't the coaching staff let BG and Jf share time? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something Struck in my mind, why doesn't the coaching staff let BG and Jf share time?

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I know what you guys will say but with our struggling line we can stretch the field out by having mobility and Arm Strengh and it can open up the ground game. Just think for a couple of seconds and imagine a couple of plays that can draw off a defense. This is if Jay Fiedler is healthy enough but sage can do something at least. Sage ability wise is the best of both worlds. He just needs experience because he is inconsistent.

QBs need to be there in to get into a flow and get used to reading the D. Rotating QBs does not work unless you have a real vet (Strock) as a backup and a young QB (Woodley) as starter.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I know what you guys will say but with our struggling line we can stretch the field out by having mobility and Arm Strengh and it can open up the ground game. Just think for a couple of seconds and imagine a couple of plays that can draw off a defense. This is if Jay Fiedler is healthy enough but sage can do something at least. Sage ability wise is the best of both worlds. He just needs experience because he is inconsistent.

It would be nice to do that, but dolphan39 made a very good point.

I doubt this would happen, considering even Steve Spurrier realized it didn't work in the NFL.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I doubt this would happen, considering even Steve Spurrier realized it didn't work in the NFL.

DITTO

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Good idea..

Have Fiedler handoff to Ricky and Griese throw..

:lol:

I agree.

Can't rotate QBs in the NFL. Doesn't work.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Good idea..

Have Fiedler handoff to Ricky and Griese throw..

:lol:

I tought our problem is that we're too predictable.

Why not just give them the game plan.
:D

Rotating QBs is just a bad idea. Everyone will play worse because the players will have to constantly adapt to 2 different QBs.

ok..so we stick to the conspiracy and hopefully BG doesn't get hurt

i don't wanna see fiedler throw another pass for the dolphins

You don't want the Dolphins to win Phin-o-rama? The only way the Dolphins even have a chance to salvage the season is by making the playoffs.

I think we have a shot at the division if we win this Sunday and Jay comes back next week.

Nobody said we are throwing the ball deep. We can be bringing a quarterback for short passing situations or to execute a play. We can be bringing in a quarterback to hand off the ball to the quarterback to make things very obvious. We can bring up a backup running back just to use play action and throw deep.

Back
Top Bottom