Something tells me we are going to see Sage tonight. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something tells me we are going to see Sage tonight.

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
I just get the feeling that if Sage is the #2 tonight then somehow we are going to see him...

ya...on the sideline...there's no way sage gets in the game unless Brian gets injured.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
I just get the feeling that if Sage is the #2 tonight then somehow we are going to see him...

Are you one of his relatives ? That's the only way you'll see him tonight.
:D

Its just one of those gut things... Look at the facts, Griese IS injury prone, he currently IS injured not helping his allready limited mobility, he's not big, and he is known to hold on to the ball too long... Add that to the fact that the only holes our O-Line creates are the ones for the defenders to run through and I see possibility...

Griese so far has been sidelined by
1.) His dog
and
2.) Dirt

Christ, the guy could break his leg tripping over the sideline on the way to the huddle. Yet you think Im nuts for suggesting this?

Christ, the guy could break his leg tripping over the sideline on the way to the huddle. Yet you think Im nuts for suggesting this?

No, but why the hell would you make a thread on this?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

No, but why the hell would you make a thread on this?

Because I am a glutten, I love posting unpopular opinions and then having everyone tell me how stupid I am.

Its just one of those gut things... Look at the facts, Griese IS injury prone, he currently IS injured not helping his allready limited mobility, he's not big, and he is known to hold on to the ball too long... Add that to the fact that the only holes our O-Line creates are the ones for the defenders to run through and I see possibility...

Griese so far has been sidelined by
1.) His dog
and
2.) Dirt

:lol:

I think if Griese injures himself and Sage gets in the game, he'll throw his first 3 complete passes to Chargers. Then it would be wise to put in Corey Jenkins since he's our emergency QB. I believe Corey can pull a Tom Brady out of nowhere.

Because I am a glutten, I love posting unpopular opinions and then having everyone tell me how stupid I am.

Figures.. :tongue: ;)

Originally posted by Dolfan02

:lol:

I think if Griese injures himself and Sage gets in the game, he'll throw his first 3 complete passes to Chargers. Then it would be wise to put in Corey Jenkins since he's our emergency QB. I believe Corey can pull a Tom Brady out of nowhere.

I think you would see Sage as a lead blocker for RW - with every block he could knock someone out of the game;)

I hear that Griese's toe is 100%. And heaven forbid we see Sage tonight.

I think Sage would do better then Griese. My prediction....Griese stands too long and gets a few too many sacks and forces a few throws intercepted or nearly intercepted....after dealing with an average to below average performance DW sticks in Sage late in the 2nd or mid 3rd....afterall....he is coming up in the ranks, has the strongest arm, 2nd year in Norv's system, and is a potential future leader of the Dolphins in another couple of years....so why not...

or...Griese gets the wind knocked out of him (getting sacked) and comes out and Sage spells him for a bit...

or.....Griese has such a spectacular night that we are whipping some serious butt and DW sticks Sage in the 4th qtr. to get him some playing time to gauge him better as well as if Jay continues to stay hurt (or gets worse somehow) why not get your 3rd man some rep time in....

either way...I agree....IMO, Sage will be in for a bit tonight....just my thoughts....

my opinion on this : i want sage starter since week one ! he can't do any worse than fiedler !

:lol: :lol: That was funny!!!

Back
Top Bottom