Something to look forward to on Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something to look forward to on Sunday

Cruddy-61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here is a little excerpt from www.run-ricky-run.com :

"I am not making any promises, but watch tomorrow and see if you can tell a difference. I am not gonna be like Earl and look for people to hurt, but if the come up and try to hit me, I am gonna make them pay. I once read somewhere that Bo Jackson said whenever he saw a defensive player come up on him, he would literally try and run through that person. Sounds like fun."

Ricky Williams has surprised me these last few weeks. We all knew of this guy Miami traded for, we all knew he had "problems", we all had questions. I believe Ricky Williams is inspiring Miami's offense to play greater than they would.

Crud

He really has made some huge strides this past offseason... he's turning into a star.... hall of fame? If he stays on his current path, and continues his maturity on and off the field... then I see it as a definate possibility... :up:

Originally posted by WharfRat
He really has made some huge strides this past offseason... he's turning into a star.... hall of fame? If he stays on his current path, and continues his maturity on and off the field... then I see it as a definate possibility... :up:
:D ;)

Hall of Fame? Marino is the one thinking in the Hall of Fame, all I care about Ricky is that he run over the Chiefs :D

Holy Crap! Dammit, I don't think I can wait two more hours to see this guy in action again. I think I'm having Ricky withdrawals. What the hell am I gonna do when we have a bye week and I have to wait 2 whole weeks to see him play? Off-season? NOOOOOOOOOO!

Originally posted by Cruddy-61
Here is a little excerpt from www.run-ricky-run.com :

"I am not making any promises, but watch tomorrow and see if you can tell a difference. I am not gonna be like Earl and look for people to hurt, but if the come up and try to hit me, I am gonna make them pay. I once read somewhere that Bo Jackson said whenever he saw a defensive player come up on him, he would literally try and run through that person. Sounds like fun."

Ricky Williams has surprised me these last few weeks. We all knew of this guy Miami traded for, we all knew he had "problems", we all had questions. I believe Ricky Williams is inspiring Miami's offense to play greater than they would.

Crud
one thing to look forward to, its gonna be on national television and shown in the LA area! woohoo!:D ;) :eek:

Brecken record the game. Especially against that pats if we win that will get through the bye week.

dolfan06 im in the same boat as you. Im from LA and this is the first time i don't have to leave at 9am to the bars to watch the game. Now I can save me $$$$ and get drunk at home.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
dolfan06 im in the same boat as you. Im from LA and this is the first time i don't have to leave at 9am to the bars to watch the game. Now I can save me $$$$ and get drunk at home.
i think my wife is happier than i am, she's painting the bedroom and every now an then she needs something moved. little does she know nothing will get moved when the game is on!:D

Back
Top Bottom