Something to think about... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something to think about...

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I've heard alot of people talking about free agents, thinking were going to be major players or something.

TO? lol

There is a guy named Chris Chambers in the last year of his contract. Some food for thought. Were actually lucky our QB's have been below average the last 3 years, or CC would put up monster numbers.

Just keep in mind, who we sign today, effects who we can resign tomorrow.

Originally posted by Stamos
I've heard alot of people talking about free agents, thinking were going to be major players or something.

TO? lol

There is a guy named Chris Chambers in the last year of his contract. Some food for thought. Were actually lucky our QB's have been below average the last 3 years, or CC would put up monster numbers.

Just keep in mind, who we sign today, effects who we can resign tomorrow.

I think we are going after a QB and a Olinemen in FA and that will be it other than some nonames.

Re: Re: Something to think about...

I think we are going after a QB and a Olinemen in FA and that will be it other than some nonames.

Agreed. "we're close" according to management and there is no way that statement is true without upgrades to the OL and QB positions. A free agent OT and OG to go along with Brunell will go a long way to making this team a legit contender, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom