Something we all need to understand... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something we all need to understand...

dolphinsfan21

Active Roster
Reaction score
We just went up against arguably the most physical defense in the league and we physically dominated them. I live in NY so unfortunatley I get to watch all the jets games, and although they are not as good as everyone was making them out to be, there defense is TOUGH and PHYSICAL.

They play punch you in the mouth defense and guess what, our o line knocked them around some and then knocked them out. Just thought I would share these quick thoughts....

Oh and btw...Ricky Williams back to 02 form?? Def. getting close and getting better as the season goes on.

i was never sold on some of the jets players. their ends and their linebackers don't scare me like the ravens did.

They play with attitude/physicality and have an overall good talent level. And the weird blitz schemes make them scurrrrrrry.

But I watched every Jets game play-for-play on Rewind before our game with them and I did not come up as impressed as I thought I'd be.

The jets d was overrated. they were 3-1 against teams that aren't good. The saints are good, the other 3 aren't. Houston, not good, Tennessee 0-5, Patriots, not as good as usual.

The jets d was overrated. they were 3-1 against teams that aren't good. The saints are good, the other 3 aren't. Houston, not good, Tennessee 0-5, Patriots, not as good as usual.

Very overrated, I said this in a post here before the game and all I saw was responses by Jets fans saying "you must not have watched any of our games and seen our defense"

Living in New York I hope you're at the game in three weeks!

We did the same thing to Indy, but kept giving up the big play and couldn't get touchdowns. This game reminded me a lot of the Indy game, in that we physically were dominate. The difference was we had a QB in there that could make throws when it counted.

Back
Top Bottom