Something we could do this offseason! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something we could do this offseason!

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
We can fire Wannstedt, hire Bob Stoops from OSU. Cut Fiedler, cut Griese, retire Brock Marion and move Arturo Freeman to FS, trade Madison and our first rounder for a top 5 pick, draft a franchise QB, use our cap room to sign Terrell Owens and let that be that.

:rolleyes:

Or maybe we can play the rest of the 15 games this season and support our team. Give me a break guys.

It's embarrasing reading some of the threads you guys are posting. Once we start winning we'll see how many of you come crawling back.

I like your first idea better, except we wont have to trade for that top 5 pick.

Well said. It sucks losing, but to talk about revamping the whole team after game 1 is strange. I thought that's what we just did. They were all great when we acquired them, now after one game most of them suck?

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Well said. It sucks losing, but to talk about revamping the whole team after game 1 is strange. I thought that's what we just did. They were all great when we acquired them, now after one game most of them suck?

True. not necessary to revamp the whole team. Just the head coach should do the trick !!

Let's just be glad that Fiedler didn't have a game like Warner did today!

You guys are too funny, we lost, except it and move on.

Uhm, I take option A. We could use a Terrel Owens here and I am all for getting rid of Wannstedt and his policy of not using Ricky when the game is on the line.

:lol: I honestly think that if the fins stumble even further and go 0-2 or 0-3, Dave might not see October. I imagine Wayne has got to be one pissed off hombre.

Originally posted by JAGFISH
OHHHHHHHHH but I want Tyrone Willingham now!;)

Personally I'd love to see Stoops come in. The guy runs a tight and AGGRESSIVE ship.

Yeah, thank goodness we don't have Kurt Warner (sounds crazy saying that 2 years ago).

If it comes to that I'd take Stoops or Willingham, both guys are great tough minded coaches. Let's all pray it doesn't come to that.

Unrelated how bad were the Bears today, egad did you see Kordell?

Originally posted by JAGFISH

Unrelated how bad were the Bears today, egad did you see Kordell?

You mean the guy who was almost brought in to be our backup QB?:eek:

The minute his name was mentioned in possibly coming down here I was scared to death for our team.

FinFan84 receives "stinger of the decade" honors for that lil hum-dinger. Ouch.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
You guys are too funny, we lost, except it and move on.

True. However, I don't mind losing at all because it is going to happen at times. What irks me is HOW we lose and it's been way too frequent of late to suit me. We began this season, albeit only one game, where we left off last year. Three terrible games in a row tells me something. Some folks say, but LY was in Dec, on the road, yada yada. But this is Sept and at home where we are "supposedly" invincible. So much for that theory.

Back
Top Bottom