Something's fishy in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something's fishy in Miami

pigskinguy said:
The truest part of the article.

Very. I never understood why, if the Dolphins can go out and score 14 point s in the first half and hold the ball, dominate, run the clock why in thye second hlaf do you stop doing what got you the lead? If the fins could score in the second half what we score in the first half we would easily win 13 games. However, scared to throw an INT, Dave goes to Ricky, who gets pounded leaving plenty of possessions for the other team to catch up. This puts our D in tough situations game in and game out. That is why our D folds, we can't expect them to stop every drive, especially if they only get to rest because running Ricky went 3 and out against 8 man fronts!

Get more daring in the second half, leads to more points, more rest for the D and fewer possessions for the other team!!

Here is another question I have..

Why was Rick so damn eager to trade away a draft pick and (I believe) sign Feely to an $18 Mill contract when Kerry Collins went for that much...

I know Collins wasnt available when Feely was signed.. but this just goes to show what an established "starting" QB in the NFL is worth..

Not many coaches with one year left to save their jobs would have signed a troubled wide receiver, a third-string quarterback and a rookie coordinator, but that's what Wannstedt did. A curious offseason, indeed.

Umm Dumbass Rick Spielman is in charge of those signings..I hate these May and June fortune tellers..

I hate these stupid articles that say "well, the Dolphins won't be better, blah blah"...and then give a hundred reasons why we will be better.

Make up your mind!

I like the Feely move, he just seems to be getting better and better as the offseason goes on. I really hate how they say Feely isnt looking good, the whole point of practice is to learn the system and get better.

I would gladly take any quarterback that looks just about as good as our starter when he is in his first camp.

bigmiamifan said:
Very. I never understood why, if the Dolphins can go out and score 14 point s in the first half and hold the ball, dominate, run the clock why in thye second hlaf do you stop doing what got you the lead? If the fins could score in the second half what we score in the first half we would easily win 13 games. However, scared to throw an INT, Dave goes to Ricky, who gets pounded leaving plenty of possessions for the other team to catch up. This puts our D in tough situations game in and game out. That is why our D folds, we can't expect them to stop every drive, especially if they only get to rest because running Ricky went 3 and out against 8 man fronts!

Get more daring in the second half, leads to more points, more rest for the D and fewer possessions for the other team!!
Not likely a very good example, but... the Dallas game kinda fits the description. I'd love to see Miami play a full game like that... not tight... just pulverize 'em!

DolphinDevil28 said:
I hate these stupid articles that say "well, the Dolphins won't be better, blah blah"...and then give a hundred reasons why we will be better.

Make up your mind!
It's marketing. They write articles that will attract the most consumers.

Bodzilla29 said:
Who cares what people write? Does anybody here have an inferiority complex or something?

It is JUNE 1ST! Not December 31ST!
I couldn't care less either. They'll have a chance to prove or disaprove anything that's been said or written.

Back
Top Bottom