Soon to be available RB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Soon to be available RB

pigskinguy said:
I agree, Suggs will have a good year. Probably better than what George would do at this point in his career.
Fantasy wise, I think Suggs may be one of the biggest sleepers of the year.
Thats why I jumped all over that guy when he was avaliable in Round 13-14. Thats a solid backup right now, maybe a potential starter.

I think George is well past him prime. He seems to want to hold out for more money, but he's not likely to get it at this stage. I agree with him winding up in Oakland. If he wants to sign with a winner, there aren't too many that need a washed up back like George.

phunwin said:
Sorry, my bad. I see now that I was unclear. Let me put this two ways:

If *I* was an NFL GM, I wouldn't touch Eddie George with a 10 foot pole unless someone got hurt in training camp. I would let Fargas or Suggs/Green show me what they could do before making a move.

However, as you may have noticed, I'm not an NFL GM. So, putting on my Raiders hat, I could see them signing George because they're not sold on Fargas. And I could see the Browns signing George because they may or may not be sold on Green and Suggs.

I was just messin' with ya. :D But I think you are right about Oakland. I think that's where George is heading. I think Cleveland is set at RB. Suggs is real good and I think Cleveland IS sold on him. And even Green, if he can get his head screwed on straight is very good.

Phinz4Life said:
Thats why I jumped all over that guy when he was avaliable in Round 13-14. Thats a solid backup right now, maybe a potential starter.

I hope Suggs is around in Round 13 in my draft................Come to think of it he won't be. I will draft him well before round 13.

Eddie was a great back but is definately in the twilight of his career, with Oakland he will probably be a starter but will share alot of time with Fargas. In Big D he will more than likely be an insurance policy in case Jones doesnt pan out. I really see Eddie as a Raider, plus I think he fits Norvs type of back more so than Fargas.

I like Eddie's work ethic, and I think he'd be a good addition to the locker room. However, there are too many miles on those tires, and not enough gas left in the tank. I say we stand pat with the young talent we have.

Back
Top Bottom