Sopcast/Online video requests | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sopcast/Online video requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
I've noticed a steady increase in requests for Sopcast channels and other requests for sources to watch the games online, so I think I need to remind everyone that this is illegal and strictly prohibited by NFL and team rules.

I feel your pain, being from Michigan and unable to get DirectTv due to trees on my neighbor's property, but none the less it is not acceptable posts these sorts of requests.

I'm sure there are plenty of other avenues to get the information you're looking for, so please refrain from doing so here. Being the largest Miami Dolphins fan site in the world, we are highly visible to not only the Dolphins organization, but the local media as well as the NFL itself.

Please don't put the site at risk. I want to head this off now before we get a letter or a lawyer asking us to stop.

3p

I think this thread really needs to be read by all the members here. I have seen some posts today asking for places online to watch the game. We have to reiterate that this means of getting the game is completely ILLEGAL and a FELONY. It is tough not to be able to watch/listen to the games sometime, but PLEASE refrain from these types of activities, not just for the safe being of FinHeaven, but yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom