Sorry............ but we need to realize | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry............ but we need to realize

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
Ricky probaly wont be the way he was in 2002 and 2003. Because of the fact that football is a mind set and we all know it is BS that he has the passion back. He just doesnt want to have to be in debt.

I cant see players liek Mcmichael, Taylor, Thomas, Madison, Seau and even AJ Feeley wanting to take him back.

Dont forget AJ was brought in here to be a compliment to Ricky not to be the savior of our QB situation.

Unless he gets back into NFL shape i cant see him being a real impact player.
It will be great to see hoim back, but really do we honestly believe he will be the best RB in football once again?

CChambers7284 said:
Ricky probaly wont be the way he was in 2002 and 2003. Because of the fact that football is a mind set and we all know it is BS that he has the passion back. He just doesnt want to have to be in debt.

I cant see players liek Mcmichael, Taylor, Thomas, Madison, Seau and even AJ Feeley wanting to take him back.

Dont forget AJ was brought in here to be a compliment to Ricky not to be the savior of our QB situation.

Unless he gets back into NFL shape i cant see him being a real impact player.
It will be great to see hoim back, but really do we honestly believe he will be the best RB in football once again?

No, simply because he won't get enough carries to have to be the best.

He will just have to compliment Linehan, Brown and split carries.

By splitting time it will also help ease him back into the game for him to get his mojo back.

According to several papers AJ his welcoming RW back, in reference in which shape Ricky is gonna be, nobody can tell.

Ricky wasn't that good in 2003, he was spectacular in 2002. It's reasonable to expect him to be as good as '03 b/c he was mediocre in '03 but he'll never approach his '02 #s again.

Ricky can easily return to top physical form... one thing you don't hafta worry about is him being in shape if he comes back. The real question is weather or not he still has it in him to dominate defenses. Physically I think he can be the same player, but I just don't think his head will ever really be in the game. Bringing Ricky back only has one sure benefit to me.... trade oppurtunities.

hes gonna play with heart when he comes back i have a feeling he will wanna come back and play with heart

AirChambers84 said:
Ricky can easily return to top physical form... one thing you don't hafta worry about is him being in shape if he comes back. The real question is weather or not he still has it in him to dominate defenses. Physically I think he can be the same player, but I just don't think his head will ever really be in the game. Bringing Ricky back only has one sure benefit to me.... trade oppurtunities.

Ricky was only great for ONE year in his craeer, people seem to think he was on his way to a HOF career but he was ok in NO and great for a year in Miami. This was not Jim Brown or Barry Sanders.

nyjunc said:
Ricky was only great for ONE year in his craeer, people seem to think he was on his way to a HOF career but he was ok in NO and great for a year in Miami. This was not Jim Brown or Barry Sanders.

Ding ding ding correct answer,You win a prize.
Some one get that man a Marino jersey :lol: :lol: :lol:

welderpat said:
Ding ding ding correct answer,You win a prize.
Some one get that man a Marino jersey :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll take a Marino jersey :D I hated him but I admired how great he was.

Back
Top Bottom