sorry if this brings back bad nightmares | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sorry if this brings back bad nightmares

Dan's last game
clear.gif

First half stats
clear.gif

for some info on the game:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fo...v_afc_gm1/news/2000/01/15/jaguars_blowout_ap/

google.com is a great website to find information... you should try it sometime...

Vol&dolfan said:
But I've been been fussing with a friend of mine today about Dan's last game it was a playoff game with jacksonville he's said we lost 72 to 0 if I remember correctly it was 62 to 7 anyone know the score and if u could give a like to prove him wrong I would be thankfull.

January 15
The Dolphins drop a 62-7 decision to the Jacksonville Jaguars in an AFC Divisional Playoff game at ALLTEL Stadium. The contest would be the final one in the playing career of quarterback Dan Marino and coaching career of Jimmy Johnson.

From the Dolphins official site:
http://www.miamidolphins.com/history/historicalhighlights/historicalhighlights15.asp

That was the second game i ever went to... I HATE jay fiedler because of that game. But at least i was there for dans last game.

razorphin said:
It felt like 162 to 7.
here is my good deed of the day. and i will never speek of it again....

ready..

atleast it was a loss in the playoffs, and not a complete beat down in the Super Bowl by the same team 2 years in a row, capping off one of the biggest choke jobs in history... everyone remembers the bills disaster, but most forgot about the fins loss in the playoffs.

there, you happy now you BAS*ARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Vol&dolfan said:
But I've been been fussing with a friend of mine today about Dan's last game it was a playoff game with jacksonville he's said we lost 72 to 0 if I remember correctly it was 62 to 7 anyone know the score and if u could give a like to prove him wrong I would be thankfull.
Believe me it was 62-7 because I was there and for some god unknown reason didn't leave half way through the second quarter. Honestly I had a feeling at the time that was Dan's last game and even though we got blasted wanted to see him one last time. Despite the score I was actually glad I got to see my boyhood idol play his last game. The lone TD he threw to Gadsden was to my corner of the end zone and OG actually had to jump after catching the pass literally right in front of me and I was able to pat him on the helmet. A credit to the Jax fans though, when Marino got pulled they were saying a lot of ****e about him until I notified some of them that they may have just seen the last of him and than they actually cheered him after that.

ch19079 said:
here is my good deed of the day. and i will never speek of it again....

ready..

atleast it was a loss in the playoffs, and not a complete beat down in the Super Bowl by the same team 2 years in a row, capping off one of the biggest choke jobs in history... everyone remembers the bills disaster, but most forgot about the fins loss in the playoffs.

there, you happy now you BAS*ARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that took guts. Very cool of you! :)

I will never forget this game, but at least it was JJ's last game as coach....but it also led to the start of Wanny. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom