Sorry Joe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry Joe

Flyin11

Mark Clayton
Reaction score
You have been such a cool guy even though you are a Jets fan. Sorry to see the Jets lose :( (Holy ****...I can't believe I just said that :eek: LOL) Hopefully someone from the AFC East can represent in the Super Bowl ;) (Maybe us...who knows :cool: ) I hope you still stick around..otherwise...See you next year :cool: (That's not a insult or crack ;))

tough break Jets fans

maybe next year I guess, had a great season with a new coach. To quote Nitchze, "that which does not kill us, makes us stronger". good luck next year guys,:cool:

who knows w/the Jets - they may have a new coach by next year the way things revolve up there.

If you forgot Dave made a very similar call against thr Raiders, and it worked, and thank god he did because that could have been us in Oakland tonight.

Originally posted by Flyin11
You have been such a cool guy even though you are a Jets fan. Sorry to see the Jets lose :( (Holy ****...I can't believe I just said that :eek: LOL) Hopefully someone from the AFC East can represent in the Super Bowl ;) (Maybe us...who knows :cool: ) I hope you still stick around..otherwise...See you next year :cool: (That's not a insult or crack ;))
Thanx Flyin11 You to man. You and most of your Fin fans have been pretty cool to me a Dreaded Jets Fan, and I hope I treated you guys the same. So heres to you and Jaydog57 Miadphan13! Kick the S-h-i-t out of the Ravens and Go Dolphins!!! Did I just say that? Yeah I guess I did.. Good luck!!:D

boy did u guys miss Abraham - tough luck - thanks for the support - I know how tough it was to say that. :lol:

please don't say that...............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Now after we beat the Ravens we have to play the Steelers.:fire:

i'm kinda superstitious, i hope the fins aren't overlooking those black chickens. those pesky little turkeys aren't in the playoffs for nothing!:rolleyes:

Hey Joe, no tricks, I was pulling for the Jets last night( which may be why they lost). Sorry to see you guys done for the year because I was really counting on that AFC Championship game going through Miami and that stupid win streak coming to an end.
You have been one of the few,cool, Jets' fans that have graced us with their presense and you are always welcome to jump ship and come over to the good and righteous side and leave the evil darkness behind.:lol: :lol:

One more thing, if Pennington has learned anything this year and can take over the offense next year, you guys look like you will have a VERY GOOD team.:(

Back
Top Bottom