Sorry one more Arrington post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry one more Arrington post

F

fin1

Sorry for one more post about Arrington but I was listening to Mike an Mike this morning and they had some draft dork talking about Greenway being avail. to Miami at 16. If we have to make a choice who do we take? I personally think Arrington is a beast but what is the argument about Greenway? Anybody feel we can turn this guy into the equivalent or would we use him differently? Thoughts anyone?

I personally don't like greenway or see what the hype about him is but that's just me..I like manny lawson,he's a beast!!!,If we don't get lavar I would love to maybe trade down and get this guy..But then again,I would love to see us take holmes or jackson @ 16 =P..Only if we get lavar though...

I like Greenway. He was solid in college, but had a poor combine that hurt him draftwise. Before the combine, he was arguably the best lb after AJ Hawk.

I wouldn't stop negotiations with LA to draft him, but if LA goes somewhere else, he would be the guy I would be rooting for Saban to pick on draft day.

Greenway would please a lot of people because he is tough and is rarely out of position. Yes he did have a less than stellar combine and his pro day showed some improvement, I'm just not sure he can be the off-the-edge rusher that will improve the defense. Jason Taylor only has a few more years left and soon or later a replacement must be found. One good thing about getting Greenway, if we draft him, it would reunite him with Roth.

Back
Top Bottom