Sorry to say it but..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry to say it but.....

flip

Starter
Reaction score
The hell with Manning! Move on. Save the 90 mil. you were gonna give him and get a bunch of other players.
All the Dolphin's are is leverage to get a better deal to the team he really wants to be with. I dont want a player here WHOEVER it is if we were not their 1st choice. What the hell are you doing? Stop being so damn indecisive.

He knew what teams wanted him everyone was gonna give him whatever he wanted. Just pick a team! Not the Dolphin's though, ass! We are not leverage.

Joe should have met him and asked him 1 question. Do you want to play for us or not? No, well i have to look at my other options. NO! Yes or No not maybe. If he said maybe Joe should have threw him the figure and said say maybe to another team.

Joe should have met him and asked him 1 question. Do you want to play for us or not? No, well i have to look at my other options. NO! Yes or No not maybe. If he said maybe Joe should have threw him the figure and said say maybe to another team.

Free agency is not that simple. We were never in race for manning esp now with what we have at receiver. Once Wayne signed it was obvious he was not coming to Miami, not to mention we cant give Peyton what he is worth and no player is stupid enough to give away money

Back
Top Bottom