Sounding off on the BS......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sounding off on the BS.........

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Sounding off on the BS

OK,

Let's get some facts here. We all can hope, wish and dream, BUT there are some things that will not happen, so try to get it out of your heads that it will NOT HAPPEN!!

1. Randy Moss is NOT coming to Miami (He won't even be leaving Minnesota, don't read into all the BS the media throws out there.)

2. Terrell Owens is NOT coming to Miami (He has stated many times that he wants to be the focal point of an offense that will
use him ALL THE TIME!!, He also said he wants to play with a team that has a good QB, WE HAVE RICKY F*CKING WILLIAMS the FOCAL POINT OF OUR OFFENSE, and we have Sage Rosenfels, Jay Fiedler, and AJ Feeley for QBs, End of discussion!!!)

3. Peyton Manning is a COLT not a MIAMI DOLPHIN, and we NEVER EVEN HAD A CHANCE!!!! Like we could have even come close to matching 1/2 of what he got paid and still been able to upgrade our offensive line.....................................................................................which brings me to another point we have basically just cut what 1/3 or at least 1/4 of our team within the last week or so right?!?!?!?! We are what 8-10 million under the cap now and we have maybe 2-3 people on our offensive line left, 1 Awesome WR (face it, the rest suck) with only 10 mllion or so to spend , even if we had 15 mill we have so many needs at OL, WR, possibly DE, S, LB, IMO definately QB and there is no way in hell we could afford any of the 3 names metioned above and be able to fill in the rest of the voids...........we can however get a few good players to fill these voids and be competitive enough to compete for the AFC East title and possibly more. THAT CAN BE DONE if the FO plays their damn cards right!!!

OK, I am calm now........I have taken a deep breath.......but all this BS talk about geting these players is ridiculous!! Getting Ricky Williams was a different scenario than getting these guys. New Orleans had a RB waiting in the wings and the Saints organization absolutely sucks their whole team sucks...............1 playoff win in there entire existence?!?!?! Who the hell is running that team?? Deaf and Blind people from Antarctic!?!?!?! Those dumb little hampsters or rats on that gross Quizno's commercial could run that team better the the people they have in there now can!!!!!

Randy Moss Pipe Dreams > Rivers loving

Even if it wont happen we still can hope. And wouldnt you feel dumb if it did happen. I know that it wont but there is always a chance. If i would have said Portis would be traded after the season you would have said i was crazy. But he is gonna be so it goes to show you never know what might go down

Actually knowing how Shanahan is, and how good Denver's offensive line creates more 1000 yard RBs then none I have ever seen before, I'm not surprised this portis/bailey trade happened. HOWEVER, if Moss comes to Miami, I will be more than happy to come back and apologize.........but I won't have to because it's not going to happen. :)

Randy Moss press conference tomorrow. They're lying, the Feeley one is Thursday. That conference that they're talking about for tomorrow is to introduce Randy Moss.

^Inside info, Rosenhause just text messaged me that.

theres been an obvious stasis on the board for over an hour, and ":calm:" was the best you could come up with? :lol:

d@mn im bored

why get randy moss when you can easily get Rashaun woods at 20?

Originally posted by finfan54
why get randy moss when you can easily get Rashaun woods at 20?

Amen brother. Keep Chambers and draft Woods. Think about it...Chambers has had Fiedler throwing to him for his entire pro career. Who knows what numbers he coulda put up with a QB w/ a cannon like Culpepper's. The talent is there, he just needs a number 2 receiver to take some pressure of and a QB to get him the ball. He's made some awesome, acrobatic cathes but I'm sure he wouldn't mind cathing one in stride once in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom