Sounds like OG is a little disgruntled. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sounds like OG is a little disgruntled.

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Receivers make way for youth

OG seems a bit miffed at not being given the starting job opposite Chambers....I think he needs a reality check, some body needs to line him up in a foot race with McKnight ....I even sense a little jealousy of CC.....Nothing big, but it's there.

Of course he is jealous of CC, CC has a lot more talent. However, I think Gadsden should start over McKnight because CC and McKnight are both speed, big-play king of WRs (although McKnight never converts the big play) while Gadsden is moa possession reciever.

Yeah but McKnight can play the slot, Gadsden cannot. Besides Chambers has the opportunity to be an all-around WR, not just a deep threat. He's fast but he's physical with great hands.

Gadsden has the size to play the slot, McKnight doesn't, but Gadsden can go outside on 2 WR sets and then move inside on the ones that demand three.

Why does everyone here keep saying that Gadsden has the size to play the slot?

SIZE is not what is coveted in the slot. Speed and/or agility is what is coveted. Why do you think our last 3 slot receivers have been James McKnight, Dedric Ward, and OJ McDuffie?

i think oronde is our 4th reciever this year if ward can out limp him

I think Gadsden better look over his shoulder for Ward.....

OG is being ridiculous - when camp starts he will have more than enough opportunity to become the starter if he proves better than Ward and McK. Who is #2 right now is meaningless OG :rolleyes:

the two of them should have a limp off. may the best gimp win...lol

I don't see where you all feel he is being a butthead about about anything. He feels he should start and that is a good thing. If I was a HC and one of my players came into camp with the attitude I should not start then he would not be on my team for very long. IMHO all 50 some odd players on the roster should have the attitude he should start. It's called confidence, and that confidence for the most part translates into better play. Now if it's a thing where he is going to the press and putting down the HC and staff for not starting him or the other players, than thats different. I did not see where he was doing that in the artical. JMHO.

Read the article again....it even says he is a little upset......and it's not really about what happens now so much as what COULD happen....if he is already perturbed because he actually has to compete for a position then how is he going to act if he loses the competition?...especially if he doesn't agree?

Originally posted by inFINSible
Receivers make way for youth

OG seems a bit miffed at not being given the starting job opposite Chambers....I think he needs a reality check, some body needs to line him up in a foot race with McKnight ....I even sense a little jealousy of CC.....Nothing big, but it's there.

I got that same feeling when I read that. I hope its nothing, but I had that jealousy vibe going through my head to. Come on OG, get it together, be an attraction, not a distaction!

Back
Top Bottom